"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

cologne? clothing? how about u?

bluemc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
what cologne do you use?
what results have you had?

what clothes do you where?

1. as of now curve by liz claiborne (going to try another one soon pi by givenchy)
2. around teenagers i've gotten a good response. i get lots of hugs from wearing curve

1. tshirt, pants, preppy and urban depends.... too lazy to explain here
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Dudes, you HAVE to get some FIERCE by Abercrombie. Goddamn, women love that stuff. I didn't like it at first, cause it smells too much like the store, but the women love it, so that's all that matters.
 

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Cologne: Curve
Shirts: American Eagle Outfitters, Hollister Co.
Jeans: Lee Dungaree's
Shoes: Adidas Superstar II (shell-toe)
 

FlowStill

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
SB
I don't wear colonge but it seems my deodorant does the trick. I've had some girls at my old school who I don't really know write in my yearbook saying, "I like you cause you smell so good." All it is is Old Spice Original Scent. What I wear as of now are, jeans (blue, kahki, grey), dress pants on occassion, t-shirts with no company advertisements, button up woven shirts. My shoes that are now basically shot are, Dada Men's Supreme Avenue and I also have some nice black Rockport Waterproof dress shoes. My Dadas got a lot of complements but I walked in the dirt too much.

 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
D:ckies pants ironed with a razor crease in them (they can be mistaken for dress pants but are also good and causal).

Dress boots with a good polish.

T shirt and fine woven woolen sweater and some mala beads cos chicks dig beads.

I also wear "Of a Man" body shop deodorant or Cool Water cologne at night.

Old spice is also money cos it's the smell that chicks dads used to wear and it makes them feel intimate with you real fast.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
GET DIESEL THE GREEN BOTTLE THAT LOOKS LIKE A GRENADE!!! ITS LIME GREEN!!! EVERY! AND I MEAN EVERY! GIRL I KNOW SAYS HOW SWEET IT SMELLS AND THEY LOVE GETTING CLOSER
 
Top