Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College students - Wanna be surrounded by the ladies?

Classic

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the college student…

Wanna be surrounded by all the ladies?

Take a Self-Defense class!

I was in an advanced karate class last semester, and the Self-Defense class that was after mine had about 40 people in it; and the ladies made up about 95% of the class! These women are energetic and excited about being in the class because they’re ready to learn how to kick some ass, which also makes it easier to talk to them than in most situations.

Plus, the fact that you’re in a martial arts class makes for good opening lines and conversations: “So what made you take this class instead of, say, Chia-Pet grooming?” Have some fun with it!

Also, this is a Win-Win situation… (I love those kinds!) Not only are you in a good position to talk to some new ladies, but also you might even learn a few things that you will enjoy.

~Classic~
(19)

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip, Classic. And it's not just for college students.

Older guys who have fewer opportunities to meet women should definitely enroll in classes (martial arts, etc.) as an opportunity to meet women.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Classic

Don Juan
Reaction score
True! Before college, I took martial arts for a number of years, and I have seen many fine ladies of all ages take karate. (And I’ve seen couples of all ages form by meeting each other in the classes)

Plus, martial arts will raise your self-confidence (I know it did for me). Having a “martial arts confidence” is unlike any other: It can be seen. When you walk, you walk with a confidence that says, “Hey! Look at me, I’m a bad ass.” This type of confidence will get you noticed.

Maybe I should have written a post about martial arts!

~Classic~
(19)

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't be the guy who tries to give pointers to all the chicks in the class.

You know that guy. He goes over univited and tells her "your form is all wrong. Do it like this...blah..blah..blah."

That guy sucks.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has any one tried Yoga classes. Lots of girls there but I dont know what is the ratio of girls and guys in there. You dont wanna be the only guy in the class.

Other classes are anything to deal with arts, new age and languages, astrology etc.
Gaming clubs are good too.

IQ

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in fact I took some yoga classes a few weeks ago. It was just a try-out for me.

I was the only guy in the class: surrounded by women
Only thing was...they were too old.
Like 27 - 35. However there were 2 younger chicks, but not interesting ones.

In another class, there were more guys.

Anyway, maybe I'm taking new classes as they start back in the winter season. I don't know yet, it's very relaxing though.

If you like to go, I would advice you to take some free classes to try out. I'm sure they'll let you exercise for free at least one time...that way you can look around.

Cya,
Neo

[This message has been edited by Neophyte (edited 07-18-2001).]