"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

College Freshman DJ's check-in here!!!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
okay school's cool so far, I got a nice group of people in my residence area. So far I've talked to a fair amount of people, but i can do better. First nite i k-closed some random chick, but that was just doin something sporadic at the end of the party. I gotta do some more cold approaches, becaus it will expand my social circle a lot easier. Where's everyone else to?


So far it is relatively easy to talk to people, and people are likely to come up and speak to you during those quiet times where you don't know anyone to converse with. Taking the initiative really pays off early as people tend to gravitate towards you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Okay guys

Okay guys its official. Only a month in school and I am not a virgin anymore wahoo...

Let-s see what you guys can do.
 
Top