Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

college chick playing games...

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a very pretty girl who is 2 years older than me and in college, well we have went out 2 or 3 times and I thought we had fun both times..

But sometimes when I go see her she seems happy to see me and then other times she seems like she doenst care..

today I went to see her at work and she barely talked ot me and then went in the back and talked on the phone.. and then i went home and my mom sent me back to get somethign to eat, well she talked to me a little more and then someone called the restuarant and she stood there talkign on the phone, i walked out and she didnt even look at me or say Bye...

what in the heck happend? and what do i do from here? her frineds say she likes me, but sometimes it just seems like she isnt interested... so what should i do? eerrr.. i thought young girls were immature, older ones are almost as bad..

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummmmmm... stop seeing her at work!!!

Make sure you only get together for fun times.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else have any suggestions? thanks for the reply man..
Im not gonna go back to her work until she emails me or calls or something, she has to try a little now..... im tired of having to send emails or call.. i called her once but she wasnt home and I havent and prolly wont call back again.. to much work for me...lol.. haha.. plus ive done everythign up until now so she has the ball in her court.. hopefully she'll turn it blue!

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about her move on man. I am in the same situation except for mine I knew she wanted me and she acted like it and even if i called her a few times lately she hasnt called me back so I am moving on. Just move on if she doesnt want talk to you during public shes not worth your time man.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say ease way back on contacting her and see what happens. In my situation I was advised to cut off contact completely! In fact I'm even going to ignore any text messages, or phone calls for a while before I even think of replying! Depending on how much she has been ignoring you (and it sounds like a lot) I would advice the same thing. Hang back, and if she likes you, she will try and contact you. But don't immediately cave in and give her back all that attention, make her work for it this time!

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently met a very pretty girl who is 2 years older than me and in college, well we have went out 2 or 3 times and I thought we had fun both times..

That told us NOTHING. You have told us how she is behaving AFTER the crucial events.

Did you convey personality, did you convey value, did you give her the message that you wanted more than just friends?

What did you do on those two occasions? How did she react? How did she react to the second time you called? What happened between the first and second meeting? Did she call you between then?

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
college chicks are a waste of time. I am in college and thats waht I have to say about that. Just go in it for fun thats about all you can get out of it until they get older in their earlier 20's.

PersonalManager

Reaction score
You have to be persistant. You have to demonstrate male dominant behaviour. Keep going at it. You're a man and have to make a move. If you don't you will be regretting, doubting or wondering what you could've done... (Nike motto really helps in this situation... just do it man.. just call her... ) Its also important though that you guys have the same interests/personalities. There must be some common ground (something to talk about always and keep it interesting).

I have had bad experience before, but at least i fully went for it and got an honest answer, rather than always remaining in doubts. After that i never spoke to her again.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true , women dont like guys visiting them at work..its kinda creepy and confining..because you are putting them in a position where they feel obligated to interact with you

I once met a cute chick at a restaurant bar..she would always act happy to see me , give me loads of free drinks, and wouldnt accept my tips..

Then one time I went in there and she was acting really aloof and moody...I found out her boyfriend was sitting at the end of the bar hahah

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting starman, because I once went out with this bartender girl who always insisted that I visit her at work. Of course, my instincts told me that visiting a girl at work especially a bartender was not a good idea and she would usually tease me like "why haven't you come see me?"

Well, one night I showed up on a really busy night, and as I suspected, I was hardly able to talk to her. On top of that, all these guys were hitting on her in front of me and I could tell that she felt uncomfortable. Needless to say that her IL dropped after that and I never went out with her again.

Proves the point that visiting a girl at work, unless she is your official GF, is anti-challenge and not a good idea.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey heres an update... She emailed me last night and apologized for being rude... and asked me about my mom and if she was better yet..etc... what should I do now? email her back or wait a day or soo? Im not gonna go see her at work anymore if I dont have to.. boys gotta eat!

see our dates we went on werent really touchie feelie because her frineds told me she doesnt like ot be touched that much... so they told me to take it slow so I did.. so all i did was give her a hug at the end of the night.. and while we were in the movies I kept my hands to myslef... I just dont knwo how interested she is, because I am getting really bad mixed signals.. one of my frineds who she works with told me she wanted to kiss me once before when I came to see her but she decided to wait...

So where do i go from here? and how do I make her do some work like calling me etc.. she cant call me that much because she works from when I get out of school until i go to bed..lol.. so our schedules dont meet up very well... but she does have tomorrow at Thursday off, so lets say I odnt email her--and dont call her what are the chances she calls? and if she does, does this mean she has an IL?> ne help is apprecaited.. Thanks..

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
our dates we went on werent really touchie feelie because her frineds told me she doesnt like ot be touched that much
Here we go....:rolleyes: F%&k what her friends say!!!

Just do what you think feels right and if she's not comfortable with that then let HER be the one to say so.

wvpimp00

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. well here's anohter update---

She told some people I get on her nerves and I guess she is dating 3 other guys =(

Welll if i get on her nerves so much why does she email me... very messed up! what would ya'll do? walk away? ignore her?
because to my face she likes me but when I turn my back I get on her nerves...lol.. so stupid!

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I make a suggestion and say that you should pretty much ignore anything that comes to you "second hand".... ie. anything her friends or other people tell you she is saying about you. In fact a good DJ rule is "don't listen to what she says, but watch what she does". Multiply this by about 50 times when the words are not coming direct from the girl in question.

These people who are passing on her words could easily be co*k-blocking biatches or guys who also want to get into her pants so are trying to undermine your efforts.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to ignore her completely for a while! I'm doing this now as I stated earlier and so far so good. Today is the 4th day since I have severed all contact with this girl and today she tracked me down at school, then text messaged me! Of course I was very short with her in person, still friendly, but didn't answer her questions with more then a word. She then sent me that text message about 2 hours after I saw her and of course I'm not replying lol!

So I reccomend cutting of all contact, if she truly does like you, I think she will make some attempt to reach you. But then you have to ignore her for a while and make her work for that attention. Now my experience here is by no means over, and I have no idea what the final result will be, but so far this little game I'm playing is working like a charm.

And hey if she doesn't contact you, then at least you have your answer and you can move on! But this is worth a shot anyway.:)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just walk away man..yes sure 2nd hand info is questionable..but it has some basis..a girl like this is just waiting for the bigger better deal..she calls you alot because she is still connected to you..but she would leave you in the gutter the second another guy caught her eye..

you are missing out on some really good women by sticking with this one...or since she is such a byatch..keep her around..and move on as if you were single..when you finally hook up with a better girl dump her a$$

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, stop analyazing this girls every move, it kills your relationship PLUS it lowers your self esteem without you even knowing it, I suggest you read the DJ bible...

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be reactionary, be a man of action