"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

college and EC

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
When walking on campus, girls do not give me EC. I do get one sometime. Is something wrong with me or that is just how people usually act on campus?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
nah...its kind of hard to get for me as well. it seems like the more people that are around, the less people want to make eye contact with strangers. when im walking around campus during class time (X:10- X:40) i get a much higher percentage of eye contact from people as when i do in between class periods.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
er... I get EC all the time in colleg. How do you carry yaself in the hallways? I got the chest stickin out slightly, chin up, slow but confident walk, etc. People look you in the eye if you look worth enuff. Also, during like lunch if it is one of the times I'm sitting alone I look comfortable by myself. SO many times I see people huddled up by themselves, constantly looking around to see if anyone they know is coming. I just kick back, put my feet on an opposing chair and eat.
 

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Age
40
I did that sitting on your own, and 3 women came up to me lol
 
Top