“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cold PU's in a clothing store

midwest_kc

New Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
kansas city, MO
ok...I posted this in the discussion forum, and someone suggested that I post this here, so here is what I do when I see someone at, say, Jones store, employee or customer to start a convo....

I'm partially color blind, and this is the one time that it works in my favor. since I can see most colors, it's shades that I can't see, I find a horrible color combination and just go up to them and be like"Im sorry, but I'm colorblind, could you tell me, does this match?" Some girls will give you a polite "no" and then you can ask if they would mind helping you pick out an outfit for something important. Depending on the type of outfit, you can use anything from a dinner with the boss and his wife to a first date that you want to impress (this also lets them know that you are desirable).

One time a girl just grabbed my arm, and said "Oh my god I've got to help you" and it was that easy. It's a little difficult, but I'm no master DJ either. I just originally did it out of need, and if you have to talk to someone about wheter or not clothes match, it might as well be a hottie, right?

anyways, let me know what you think!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top