Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approaching is overcompensating/gambling

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you are cold approaching with zero signs, you’re overcompensating for a lack of value. So your problem wouldn’t be “game.” Your problem would be being low value.
That is BS. You said you don't approach woman in a previous post but you have no fear approaching, that is BS too, you probably don't approach because you can't because you're afraid. You post a lot lately, obviously you are a new member, all the stuff you post if stuff that established DJs know already. The loudest person in the room is the weakest person is the room.

I've been ramdomly talking to hot girls on the streets for 15years, I'm talking about 8-9-10s, models etc. Most of the time they had no idea I existed until I showed up face to face. I've dated and got laid with plenty of them, got rejected a lot too but it doesn't matter. Some of them became girlfriends.

Being high value is the ability to go and get what you want and live according to your values and principles. You live in a fantasy thinking that a 10 will come chat to you on the street because you're "high value". You're so naive, rookie stuff...

But thanks for contributing to this forum, I just have a different point of view. Cheers

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being high value is the ability to go and get what you want and live according to your values and principles. You live in a fantasy thinking that a 10 will come chat to you on the street because you're "high value". You're so naive, rookie stuff...
Agreed It's well known attractive women have absolutely no need to approach men

Why would you !?! when you have an unlimited supply of men flooding your phone begging for dates on a daily basis

I would argue and say cold approach is about the only thing left that makes any difference now

You are physically demanding she give you some kind of attention with zero distraction

And in a world where distraction is endemic you open a window for yourself that would otherwise remain firmly closed regardless of how "valuable" you are

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 'liked' the OP because I agree in parts (mainly the idea that if she's not into you, it's not a 'game' issue but an SMV issue)

However, I also agree with @mikedee too an extent. Some of my hottest lays have been on girls who I completely 'cold' approached who gave me no IOI's and who I assumed i'd have zero chance with.

So I'm not against approaching without IOI's, although I can certainly understand why some men choose not too, and I don't have anything against that idea either, tbh. Chances are surely a lot slimmer

I guess the answer is that whilst we can't 'game' a girl to be attracted to us, we never truly know where she stands on us without shooting our shot and finding out.

They do approach men though, tbh. Certainly at night in bars. Not me, but my very handsome friend gets approached by hot young girls all the frigging time. I'd estimate maybe 6 times per night when we go bar hopping

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 'liked' the OP because I agree in parts (mainly the idea that if she's not into you, it's not a 'game' issue but an SMV issue)

However, I also agree with @mikedee too an extent. Some of my hottest lays have been on girls who I completely 'cold' approached who gave me no IOI's and who I assumed i'd have zero chance with.

So I'm not against approaching without IOI's, although I can certainly understand why some men choose not too, and I don't have anything against that idea either, tbh. Chances are surely a lot slimmer

I guess the answer is that whilst we can't 'game' a girl to be attracted to us, we never truly know where she stands on us without shooting our shot and finding out.

They do approach men though, tbh. Certainly at night in bars. Not me, but my very handsome friend gets approached by hot young girls all the frigging time. I'd estimate maybe 6 times per night when we go bar hopping
Your friend gets approached because of his looks, it has nothing to do with being high value, the girls don't know if he is (from their perspective), they will only find out after spending some times with him.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend gets approached because of his looks, it has nothing to do with being high value, the girls don't know if he is, they will only find out after spending some times with him.
correct. Of course it's his looks (but that comes under 'value' in the Sexual market value equation, no? His looks make him high value to girls)
I think we're in agreement lol

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correct. Of course it's his looks (but that comes under 'value' in the Sexual market value equation, no? His looks make him high value to girls)
I think we're in agreement lol
Yes we're on the same page, what girls perceive as high value is BS in my opinion (looks, money, status, etc.) Being high value has nothing to with these superficial criteria.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why would you !?! when you have an unlimited supply of men flooding your phone begging for dates on a daily basis
Maybe because those beggars make her pvssy dry as sand whereas a guy in her proximity who she finds attractive and who emanates confidence triggers her both sub and consciously to give IOIs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm not against approaching without IOI's....Chances are surely a lot slimmer
That's my point of view as well.

you must be living in the 1990s. the problem with what you say is there is no such thing as ioi. these days girls are too self-centered to give ioi's.
At least 10 years ago, I was making the point in real life that Millennial women were not as good at signaling as even in then what was the recent past. In 2012-2013, I was getting fewer signals than in 2004-2005. I was still on a college campus in 2004-2005 and had more access to women as compared to 2012-2013. I've noticed over time that I've gotten fewer and fewer signals when I'm out in public. There is some validity to what you are saying. My BMI has not changed much in that time either. I still have a good hairline. I have gotten older though.

It's well known attractive women have absolutely no need to approach men
It goes even beyond that. Women don't even need to get approached by men in-person anymore. It's possible now for a woman to never get approached in-person yet go on multiple first dates in a week based on her prospects in her swipe app profile and in her Twitter/Instagram DMs.

Most women can get way more attention on a swipe app or on Instagram than they could ever get in real life.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying there is no such thing as a ripped 6’2 guy who gets iois all day? If that’s what you’re saying, you’re projecting your own lack of iois.
I'm 6.2, good looking, athletic, dress well, I've been with a lot of super hot girls, the only IOIs I get are somes quick glances here and there and that's it, girls nowadays dont send IOIs, they are glued to their phones.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not saying it’s impossible. But why not gain 25 lbs of muscle and get more iois? That’s totally within your power.
You don't do things like that for the sake of women. That's a submissive position mindset.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I may have solved the cold-approach issue I had.

I made a political website, laminated a card, gonna wear it around my neck. Go out and cold-approach women and frame everything in terms of do you want to join this social-political group, sign up and we can do activities.

I think this will give me a good way to approach women in the street where I do tend to get IOIs but cold-approaching just for the sake of number/romance/bang doesnt seem to feel right. I am gonna try this out.

Without this 'frame' I always found cold-approach difficult as the frame is just me wanting social interaction/love/validation rather than something useful and I think the women will prefer this too.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So the next evolution for your game would be stop calibrating to women and just do your own style.
You have to truely commit to your style/personality and have faith there is a demographic of women out there that appreciates your vibe.
These 2 lines are probably thee most important realization that a man should have as far as getting women. you don't conform to what you think a girl wants. you be you and get girls that appreciate and respect you. girl doesn't like your personality? great, she automatically eliminated herself.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
These 2 lines are probably thee most important realization that a man should have as far as getting women. you don't conform to what you think a girl wants. you be you and get girls that appreciate and respect you. girl doesn't like your personality? great, she automatically eliminated herself.
Yeah man so true. I have a friend who is a total “creep” to 90% of chicks because of how overtly sexual he is. But he somehow always finds the one DTF chick in the bar/club every time we hang out. He works at Starbucks making minimum wage and has a roommate at age 45 but consistently pulls 21-25 year old hot chicks every weekend. And he has a dad bod. When he takes off his shirt it looks like he’s pregnant.

He’s also one of the chillest guys I know and I wouldnt want to have a drink with anyone else when I just want to unwind and have fun.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to get yourself to a high enough value and attractiveness where women are actually giving you signs and invitations to approach. In this scenario, your success rate is really high.
Assuming that every woman who is attracted to you is going to give you obvious signs.

Some do. Most won't.

Cold approach is the way to go.

All that is demanded of you is to meet her halfway. She gives you the sign And you do your duty as a man and escalate.
Sure, if you are lucky enough to stumble across the low percentage of women who are going to give you obvious choosing signals.

Most men, even the attractive ones, aren't getting choosing signals like that to bank on those very rare occurrences.

Which is why you cold approach.

But if you are cold approaching with zero signs, you’re overcompensating for a lack of value. So your problem wouldn’t be “game.” Your problem would be being low value.
Most of my successes with cold approaching have been with women who showed ZERO signs.

I guess I am an anomaly.

If you are a low value gummy, you shouldn’t even be focused on approaching women. You should be focused on elevating your value and self worth.
I agree.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6.2, good looking, athletic, dress well, I've been with a lot of super hot girls, the only IOIs I get are somes quick glances here and there and that's it, girls nowadays dont send IOIs, they are glued to their phones.
What IOI did you want?

Goddamn, 6’2 and and in shape? No wonder you have been with super hot girls. You don’t have even do anything, just “show up” and girls will like you. I’ve seen with my own eyes with acquaintances so many times.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I may have solved the cold-approach issue I had.

I made a political website, laminated a card, gonna wear it around my neck. Go out and cold-approach women and frame everything in terms of do you want to join this social-political group, sign up and we can do activities.

I think this will give me a good way to approach women in the street where I do tend to get IOIs but cold-approaching just for the sake of number/romance/bang doesnt seem to feel right. I am gonna try this out.

Without this 'frame' I always found cold-approach difficult as the frame is just me wanting social interaction/love/validation rather than something useful and I think the women will prefer this too.
This is insane. Be direct with your intention of romance.

I have had instances in Dallas, TX where I approached women and they made it known within 5 minutes how they aren't used to living in a Republican oriented state and that they are so liberal.

Dallas itself isn't very Republican.

This is more virtue signaling than anything.

I also don't need to know a woman's political orientation within 5 minutes of knowing them. That doesn't turn me on.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is insane. Be direct with your intention of romance.

I have had instances in Dallas, TX where I approached women and they made it known within 5 minutes how they aren't used to living in a Republican oriented state and that they are so liberal.

Dallas itself isn't very Republican.

This is more virtue signaling than anything.

I also don't need to know a woman's political orientation within 5 minutes of knowing them. That doesn't turn me on.
Idc I think maybe my idea is not gonna work. TBH icba be asked approaching women directly for romantic purposes esp in London and often times I see it beneath me or pointless. If I did it for social/political/economic reasons then it feels better like I am a salesman with some higer goal, but can also approach women.

Most ppl dont wanna talk about politics out in the open like that cos it is not on their mind. I wanna approach girls to basically invite them into a social group, sort of a social group salesman, but because this is so uncommon, ppl are still not used to it.

I cant be direct for my intention of romance cos romance itself is not worth it. I need my social presence to grow and the only way is to get women and men to join my group and elevate my position. I cant be approaching women just for romance if the process of romance will get me social isolation and financial cost. If I am approaching one girl, I need to get more financial and social benefits from it which currently just romance itself doesnt provide.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weekends may not be the best time to approach. I went out yesterday on Sat but most girls were in groups or otherwise busy having fun on saturday. The energy on Saturday is too high as most women are in an elevated state due to weekend and talking to their friends, entertaining themselves, planning to go out in the evening etc.

I have found that when I see women during the week, mon-fri, around 6-8pm when they are going home from work is when I get the most IOIs and it seems this is when women are most humble cos they are just going home from work and dont have that weekend loud energy and they always look more sad and humble during the week.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like if I wanna cold-approach I may have to go all-out and dress up in a very loud and transparent way. A bit like a Pimp. I need ppl to know who I am and maybe approach me so I need to dress up like that completely over the top. I think I need to very eye-catching like I am an obvious salesman for something and ppl should feel like it is entertaining and fun to engage with me in the streets. But that is so uncommon in the streets there is an element of fear to be different and I need to have an idgaf attitude.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant be direct for my intention of romance cos romance itself is not worth it.
This is not a healthy attitude. You are able to approach women in-person and ask them out on dates.

Weekends may not be the best time to approach. I went out yesterday on Sat but most girls were in groups or otherwise busy having fun on saturday. The energy on Saturday is too high as most women are in an elevated state due to weekend and talking to their friends, entertaining themselves, planning to go out in the evening etc.

I have found that when I see women during the week, mon-fri, around 6-8pm when they are going home from work is when I get the most IOIs and it seems this is when women are most humble cos they are just going home from work and dont have that weekend loud energy and they always look more sad and humble during the week.
I have done plenty of approaches on weekends and found women isolated and away from the friends. This makes me wonder where you are doing your approaches. I don't think timing is your bigger issue if you are doing outdoor approaching.

When I have done outdoor approaches on weekends, I find that my bigger issues is not women in groups of 2-3. It is isolated women who are wearing earbuds and/or are walking a dog. This is mainly an issue in parks and on walking paths. There are plenty of isolated women on weekends.

Grocery stores and bookstores are often better than the outdoors for isolated women.

Outdoor game is really difficult. In 2012, Roosh wrote an article about street game and it's upsides/downsides. Roosh called street game the most difficult venue hands down back in 2012.

I feel like if I wanna cold-approach I may have to go all-out and dress up in a very loud and transparent way.
There is a reason peacocking exists. In the bars in the 1990s/2000s, guys like Mystery and Neil Strauss dressed in loud and transparent ways. I have been known to peacock as well. When I do approach sessions in nightlife venues (even on weekend afternoons), I often dress in loud and transparent clothing. Loud and transparent clothing is often a way to differentiate yourself with other men.

In 2014, Roosh wrote that men are nothing more than clowns to modern Western women. Peacocking can be considered a form of clowning.