Cold approaches....why don't we try more efficient ways of meeting women??

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was just reading 2 new articles on the DJ site, one by Doc Love and one by Louis & Copeland. The subject in both was how to break the ice and meet women in everyday situations such as the street, etc.

The general advice given was to forget trying to seduce women in these 'impossible' or 'low success rate' type situations, and instead find places where it will be far easier and more effiecient.

By this, it was suggested that if you want to be more successful, go to places where there are more women than men, go out with friends more and network (meeting girls in the process of course), and try internet dating sites.

Well, I have been thinking a lot about the subject of cold approaches lately. It seems that we, as DJs, place far too much emphasis on trying to get girls this way. It's almost as if we are saying 'oh, we must push through our fear and be a man and have big balls in our approaches' to feel that our seduction was a 'valid' one. Yet we ignore more effiecient ways of meeting women simply because we think that if it was easier to meet them then we can't be as manly or something.

Guys! Why on earth are we making it so hard on ourselves then! Surely we should be busy with our lives, therefore you have to realise that cold approaches are a fairly inefficient way of meeting girls. Think of the time and effort, not to mention the emotional turmoil we have to go through, to be very successful at cold approaches.

Now, I'm not saying we shouldn't do cold approaches. Don't get me wrong, I think it can be a thrill meeting women this way. But I've definitely noticed it's inefficient.

I think we'd be better meeting women through internet dating sites, singles parties, friends' parties, networking, personal ads, and going to places where there are more women than men.

Think about this for a moment. It's FAR easier to break the ice, in many cases the ice will be broken for us by the method of introduction, and then we can concentrate on seducing the girl by using our DJ skills, thus getting far more efficient results.

We won't have to waste time or emotional stress on rejections, and I think we'll be happier.

One final thing....I said not to write cold appraoches off completely....and Louis & Copeland said in their article that if you get good with women through the 'non cold' methods, then your confidence will go up and you will then have a much better chance with 'cold' appraoches.

I therefore suggest that if you find cold approaches difficult, first try non cold ones, then go back to cold ones.

What do you guys think about this?

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet dating sucks, only fat and crazy girls use them, personal ads in papers are pathetic. If you go to the mall , museum, cultural events there will be more women tham men there but you will still have to do the cold approach. Being able to speak to random individuals is a great asset. Outgoing people tend to be very successful in life. Look at the sales men and politicians. They have to talk to random people all the time. They face rejection often, but whats make them successful is persistence.

I don't think you have done enough cold approaches. If you did, you would not have any problem with rejection and would have so many successes that you would not call it ineffiecient.

I notice that there is a lot of people on the site with hundreds of post, but still ask the same lame questions. More field experience and less posting.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%

Cold approaches work ok in theory, but when you approach on the street it's just too much pressure on you.

You have to prove that you're not a bum, that you're decent, that you're not desperate, sexy, etc...

It's nearly impossible

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn
Internet dating sucks, only fat and crazy girls use them, personal ads in papers are pathetic. If you go to the mall , museum, cultural events there will be more women tham men there but you will still have to do the cold approach. Being able to speak to random individuals is a great asset. Outgoing people tend to be very successful in life. Look at the sales men and politicians. They have to talk to random people all the time. They face rejection often, but whats make them successful is persistence.

I don't think you have done enough cold approaches. If you did, you would not have any problem with rejection and would have so many successes that you would not call it ineffiecient.

I notice that there is a lot of people on the site with hundreds of post, but still ask the same lame questions. More field experience and less posting.
I have actually done 100's of cold approaches, and I've found that it is a very inefficient method of meeting women. However, that is changing now that I am using magic tricks to help me break the ice.

I'm definitely not asking the same 'lame' questions! I'm simply stating a fact....that there are far more efficient ways of meeting girls than just a cold approach.

I think that it is possible to get a higher percentage success rate with cold pickups, but it'll take a long time.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I agree 100%

Cold approaches work ok in theory, but when you approach on the street it's just too much pressure on you.

You have to prove that you're not a bum, that you're decent, that you're not desperate, sexy, etc...

It's nearly impossible
Over here in England, it's very unusual to approach a girl on the street, and often they'll treat you with suspicion. I wonder what it's like in America? Perhaps it's more the 'norm' over there, or a more socially acceptable method of meeting girls.

In my experience, you have to be a bit less direct, or use a non-verbal signal if you are going to pull of a cold approach.

But we shouldn't argue with people like Doc Love or Louis & Copeland.....after all they are the experts.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see any alternative

Unless you have a job which brings you in close proximity with single women, or have friends willing to hook you up on dates, is there any other choice for a guy?

Reaction score
To me the purpose of a cold approach is to get contact info...ie phone number, celly, or email address.

On my program its the first step in the seduction process. Nothing more or less:

One week ago on Tuesday afternoon I went to a local Starbucks. I was sitting there reading a sci fi book when this blond sexy marilyn monroe type walked in. Big tits..wide hips...sexy dress and shoes blond hair put up over her head...you know that grown woman look.

We made eye contact and she smiled. I studied her while she was talking to her friend and then decided to drop her my digits.

Having none of my business cards on me...forgot the case...I went out to my car and took out a small flyer for my business.

I came back and sat back down until they (the girl and her co worker) were getting ready to leave. When she left I beckoned her over and gave her the folded flyer on it and told her to call me...it's personal not business...I didn't want her to think I was giving it to her for my personal training business.

Girl called a few hours later. We chatted.

Then she called me back from her home tuesday night and I set a date with her for Wed evening at a local pub a few blocks from me.

I got her life story. Married but divorcing. Has 2 little kids. Around my age dating group. Has only head sex 2 times in the last two years.

One of 8 kids in her family, works for the state...ect ect...

But her values that gave me clues to her personality were that she feels she is very feminine and womanly. She loves strong passionate men.

She walked in as I was sitting at the bar. I beckoned her over too me and put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me in a hug.

I sniffed her neck to see what kind of perfume she was wearing and then proceeded to sniff her ear and then her cheek. Of course I know this turns women on. I casually brushed her lips as I went by them then turned my head back and kissed her.

It was all over after that.

She left my home at 12:54pm the next day After calling in sick to work.

What helped me put her in a sexual mood was I sent her this email:

I am at my son's using his computer. My cable modem always goes out when it's hot. I've had repairmen out over 7 times or so and they finally told me it was something to do with the NODES at the pole over heating...when it get's hot. My cable modem will be back on when it cools down a bit. So in the am or at night is when I go online mostly. Unless I happen to catch a signal out if I wait around.

I look forward to meeting with you tonight G***. I will check out your email later on when I get home tonight. also...I'm using an IMAC computer and I just hit the wrong key.

I have much much more that I want to say about our chance meeting.....does it feel special to you? Can you feel a connection building between us?

You asked me what I'm looking for:

I need a real woman at my side, whom is connected to me. Someone who is my opposite in energy. Feminine to my Masculine....knows how to handle a strong man and satisfy me. I crave super feminine energy. I need it like air. You have it. I want it.

I want to taste you. I want to touch you. I want to take you the way a man takes his woman. I want to feel you under me in deep pleasure and riding you up that mountain to the top. I want to be inside of you. Deep inside....touching you and taking you into orgasm after orgasm until you can't *** anymore. I want to feel you soul touching mine when I ***...G***. I want to feel the heat of your breath on mine. Your lips touching mine....your body pressed tightly against mine....the softness of your flesh upon my hardness.....

I have more to say but my son is here....so until later...

honey girl said it made her wet at her desk and she printed it out and read it all day long. She said no man has ever written to her like that before.

Now if I hadn't of made the cold approach "by any means necessary" then I wouldn't of gotten to enjoy having wild "put your finger up my ass and **** me with your big black dyck" yelled at me style sex from a wild assed woman.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
T
How long ago was this?

Also, how the hell did you get away with committing your whole fantasy to her in an email without being one bit subtle?