"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cold approach signals

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
78
Age
46
You don't have to wait for choosing signals. You can visually screen the target before approaching. What I mean by this. Is just to take a look and check out her vibe. Is she walking quickly like she has somewhere to go for instance. Does she look like she is in a bad mood. I have found the best girls have a sexy walk. When a girl is single and mingling she just seems to walk sexy. Or just has a really sexy feminine energy. but just a guideline not a hard and fast rule. You can be successful in approaching other girls too.

Using choosing signals can assure that the women will not have a b!tch shield. You should not worry about things like this. I rude women is very very rare. It raises the chance of getting her number or going on a date signifigantly.

The many ways of forcing IOI's is conducive to find a really interested women. And guarantees the best amount of success from the get go. I would recommend googling forced IOI's
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top