Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach accountability

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to get back into cold approach. I'm nearly 35 years old and haven't consistently COd since I was 19-20, so I'm obviously rusty and prone to procrastination. I'm making this thread for accountability so I don't lapse into inaction.

I'm planning on day game at local universities and nearby cities (Providence, RI and Hartford CT.) Does anyone have experience in this area? Will there be an issue with a non-student approaching students on campus from a security perspective? Where is the best place on campus to find students? Where is the best place to find young women (18-27) in small cities during the day?

I will provide field reports when I start approaching!

Some additional info:

Height: 5'11.5"

Race: Black American

Attractiveness: I'd give myself a 7 or 7.5. FWIW I had nearly 2,000 Hinge matches before I was banned.

Game: It's admittedly weak. For solo dates it's average, for cold approach it's obviously poor due to lack of experience

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Been watching this for inspiration. It's happening this week.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Been watching this for inspiration. It's happening this week.
The guy in that video isn't overly skilled at non-bar approaching. He uses some less than ideal tactics. I guess it's better that he does that than is a swipe monkey on the apps. We also don't know if any of the 3 numbers he got materialized into dates. Women are flaky, and Dallas women are flakier than average.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy in that video isn't overly skilled at non-bar approaching. He uses some less than ideal tactics. I guess it's better that he does that than is a swipe monkey on the apps. We also don't know if any of the 3 numbers he got materialized into dates. Women are flaky, and Dallas women are flakier than average.
He's orders of magnitude more skilled than I am. It's going to be rough going...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's orders of magnitude more skilled than I am. It's going to be rough going...
Snag mate, it's all reps. Take your L and keep it moving. At 35, time is of the essence. It's not over but you don't have any time to piss away like the frat boy at 18.

If you got the resources, do a BC. Regardless, everyday be shooting your shot a handful of times. Don't beat yourself up. Just make moves.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, first day out. Googled a local mall and decided to scope it out. Upon arrival I found it to be a rather desolate location, a few run down stores and a gym. I saw one girl sitting by herself eating lunch and summoned up the courage to approach. She was receptive to my compliment and we had a nice conversation. I asked for her number and then she dropped the bomb: She's still in H.S. I wished her well and went on my way.

I had several more opportunities to approach but wasn't able to pull the trigger because all the girls were in groups, which was just too intimidating.

I'm likely going back out tomorrow.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, first day out. Googled a local mall and decided to scope it out. Upon arrival I found it to be a rather desolate location, a few run down stores and a gym. I saw one girl sitting by herself eating lunch and summoned up the courage to approach. She was receptive to my compliment and we had a nice conversation. I asked for her number and then she dropped the bomb: She's still in H.S. I wished her well and went on my way.

I had several more opportunities to approach but wasn't able to pull the trigger because all the girls were in groups, which was just too intimidating.

I'm likely going back out tomorrow.
Unless a teenager or frat boy freshman, don't bother doing this. It's a bad look and use of time.

Self actualize at 35. Dial in your gym, PRS, diet, 8hours of quality REM sleep, and optomize testosterone.

For game, take Austen Summer's advice with ACTUALIZATION. Make it a way of life. Trip to the gym. Grocery shopping. Special occasion night out at a bar or club. Cultivate being THAT GUY. Day or night.

A trip to the library to research your new biz or side hustle. Some old man project you are doing. Put work in. Shoot your shot a handful of times everyday. Be the man.

Lastly, you can fumble around into your forties and watch boomer pods about not getting girls or you can just bite the bullet doing a boot camp. Your going to blink and you will be 40. I'm not saying it's over. I'm saying it's not getting easier.

You got resources do it right.

M

member160292

Attractiveness: I'd give myself a 7 or 7.5. FWIW I had nearly 2,000 Hinge matches before I was banned.

Game: It's admittedly weak. For solo dates it's average, for cold approach it's obviously poor due to lack of experience
Props on providing some field reports!

2,000 matches is a lot, PM me some tips

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, doing cold approaching for it's own sake is a waste of time imo. There are more efficient ways of meeting women AND improving your social skills.

Cold approaching in environments you don't belong in (college campuses) is honestly just stupid.

You'd be better off spending your days at places you already want to be at and talking to women in your vicinity, organically.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to "Food Truck Friday", which was comprised primarily of couples and families. Saw one woman having lunch by herself, approached her and had a nice conversation, which concluded with her informing me she had a boyfriend.

This is going to be rough, fellas.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to "Food Truck Friday", which was comprised primarily of couples and families. Saw one woman having lunch by herself, approached her and had a nice conversation, which concluded with her informing me she had a boyfriend.

This is going to be rough, fellas.
Did you push back and use boyfriend destroyer lines?

I haven't gotten IHAB'ed in so long. I forgot it was still a thing and I figured women were getting better at making excuses.

M

member160292

Did you push back and use boyfriend destroyer lines?

I haven't gotten IHAB'ed in so long. I forgot it was still a thing and I figured women were getting better at making excuses.
I honestly think the IHAB line means she's not interested and you just take it at face value. No need to invest further and move on.

I've gotten numbers from women who never mentioned they have a BF, but when they unlock their phone to give it to me there's a freakin picture of him on the home screen lol