Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club or Bar? Alone or With Friends?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been pretty down lately (and probably LOOK pretty down ******dly)... Like some of you DJ's said, the best way to remember a girl is to get other girls...

So I'm thinking about going out tonight.

Two questions:
1)is it better to go to a club and start dancing or go to a bar (with a small dance floor) and do the same? Which is a better way to create opportunities to meet girls? The last time I was at a club I was dancing with abandon and this hottie came up to me and started dancing. She even told me that she liked how I danced... but tonight I'm not really in a mood--perhaps I may need the help of alchohol..?

2)Some of you have said that it's better to pick up chicks when going out alone (because you don't have frinds to distract you and you don't have to worry that friends would know if you fail)...some of you said, however, that's it's better to be in a group. Which way is better?

Personally I don't like to pick up chicks while my friends are around, but I may look like an idiot going to a club on a weekend alone...?

Thanks for your help...

Alternatively, if you think of a better place to meet girls than bars or clubs, say it.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why all the *** are there..I just wrote "o u t w a r d l y."

anyway, since I'm on the subject, if you're on a dance floor and you and a girl are sort of dancing together, do you just keep dancing or should you try to make some talk (in which case it's hard to do both...)

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance clubs may not be the best place to use DJ skills per se. Those environments are more about looks, moves, etc. If you do well in these clubs historically, then go for it. If not...

If not, then you should work in smaller, more quiet areas. Bars are okay, malls are great. Just go to your local mall, go store to store and strike up conversations with women, young and old, hot or not. When it goes well with ones that you like, tell her that you've got things to do, and get her email and phone number.

Repeat until exhausted. Then call in a few days and do coffee or action dates.

Other niches can be good, depending on what you like to do. Personally, I like orchids and gardening (that's just me) so I go to orchid shows, etc and talk to women there. Not always 9s and 10s, but there are plenty of 7s, etc. With a built-in conversation piece there, you can go far fast. I also like going to symphonies, and I'm thinking on joining a yoga class. Go to where the women are doing something you like to do, and you will meet women. It's that simple.

Keep working the fundamentals and enjoy it.

Good luck.

PowerCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
I don't know why all the *** are there..I just wrote "o u t w a r d l y."
"o u t w a r" is a site that encourages people to spam urls to get hits and win prizes.