“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Clothes

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Alright, here in my country all schools have uniforms. But now I'm in university and there's no uniform. So what kind of clothes should I wear? Especially trousers, what kinda pants/trousers would be good? All i have is a pair of jeans. Would appreciate if it u would post some pictures of good clothes here!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2001
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
9
Go to the bookstore at or near your university. Purchase or simply stand at the magazine rack and thumb through the latest women's magazines such as Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Elle, W, and notice what the men portayed are wearing.

Do not look at Maxim, Playboy, Esquire, GQ or FHM as a source or you'll be picked up by gay men instead of hetero women.
 

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Originally posted by RKTek

Do not look at Maxim, Playboy, Esquire, GQ or FHM as a source or you'll be picked up by gay men instead of hetero women.
All hail the gods who work at Maxim Magazine! :rolleyes:

I wish there was a smiley that vomitted.
 
Top