"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

clothes? color combinations

windwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Hi Djz

I'd like to know what kinda color combinations go well together in clothes.

And what color combinations will go well with a navy blue sports coat. (especially pants)
thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

T-4ze

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 1, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
It's uhmmm too simple to explain.....

One of the following colors (maybe two if you're good):

White
Grey
Black

Matched with any other color you can think of, yes even pink, it's just your choice on what you want to wear, just match with either black loafers, or some nice sneakers. For me, I can sport green, and even purple sometimes. I have wore a pink-ish polo shirt with grey slacks and I got lots of comment from women about how bold I was. Go figure, haha.

Uhmmm you could pull off black and white, grey and black if you wanted. I never tried white and grey cuz I think it's too plain.
 

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/

This web-site is more or less targeted at older DJ's who are serious about appearing more Men's Like. On the other hand, you can easily browse through the color combination's that flow with your skin tone e.g Warm Skin tone, Cool Skin Tone. And when you discover you're colors... use your own creativity on what kind of clothes you will wear rather than the options they give at the site :) Nonetheless, The site overall is informative & good.


Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
I wear this sometimes - normally my navy sportscoat always goes with:

tan/beige chinos/slacks
navy slacks

white shirt
white t-shirt
navy shirt
navy t-shirt

I've also worn it with yellow (mustard) shirt, depends if you can pull it off.

Osc.
 
Top