Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleaning up our beloved forum.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here over a year, and I love it. I'm ranked number 9 in most postings... and love it here still. But I've been getting concerned with the replies in this forum.

I believe that the efficiency of this forum has been downgraded, especially in HS forum. We have serious people in dire need of help, and we, especially the newbies reply once every 4 minutes to everything (sort of like Giovanni Casanova) and post stupid things like "haha go read da bible u dumb-ass", Or if someone has a question, you say "how about you go date me instead? Haha jp jp"

It's not funny. Cut it out. I'm not a moderator but these stupid replies take up thread room, which is not unlimited. If you have nothing productive to say, then shut up. No one thinks nonhelpful smart remarks are funny or cool. Don't try to get a reputation by trying to make yourself look cool on an INTERNET FORUM. It's pathetic. Try to answer the questions intelligently please.

Although it's not going to happen, I think we need to either limit the amount of people that come here or get rid of the ones that have never made a single post in over 18 months of registration.

Just my two cents; I want to see this forum last. And I think this post is a positive step toawrds that goal. Thanks for reading.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with him, If the post isnt going to be at least semi useful why are you posting it?

Either post with some point or at least with something to boost a person a bit.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've my backing!

It's sure, that all too often I see something that makes me physically ill. It's astounding how many assfaces populate these boards and feel it's their collective duty to put someone else down.

You know who you are: it's not funny, it's not cute, and it is NOT appreciated.

I don't see the logic behind trying to beat someone down, especially on a forum. Why spend time posting something derrogatory that won't help you nor anyone else for that matter? Is it because you're too insecure to leave your house and do something with your life?

Pathetic.

I value this forum: please don't sully something so treasured by so many with your slanderous, meaningless tripe, people.

CaptainSlinky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your pointless reply is extremely funny, I also say leave it out. Its stupid and just confuses people.

I should start helping new people out again...

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with the points made. And for all you who still wish to make pointless posts, at least follow this format so as to make them somewhat useful:

(Insert Corny Joke Here) HAHAHAHA! Woo that was funny.
(Insert some advice here, preferably longer than your joke)

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so agreed. I golden rule is, "if you can't come up with anything constructive to post, SHUT THE HELL UP"

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. I don't post often, but when I do, it's either something I know about so I can give advice on, or a question I need answered based on results out in the field.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. I posted the exact same thing a little bit ago, I guess no one saw it. Oh well, just chiming in.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily there's at least some order on this forum, we haven't been invaded by the "Get to know..." threads from the anything else forum.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like ASF forums and our Unusal Techniques forum. It's not fast, the questions are good, the replies are good. You visit it every so often and people don't put any BS in there.

It also makes the threads much more compact and its easier for noobs to find related information.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed the improvements already! Excellent.

Good job guys! Keep it up!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatsupwiddat. I agree.
From now on Im with you with this.

Cut it off if you don't have nothing to say!

...*....

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wnat to say that i don't post much i just read more than anything else and i do agree that stupid post aren't needed at all.

Hey

Don Juan
Reaction score
amount of posts

In other forums that I've been too, i've found that forums that display the number of posts that each member has made tends to include more pointless posts than a forum that doesn't and just displays ranks. By displaying numbers, people make more pointless posts, or posts with very little point, in an effort to raise their number of posts so that they can reach a higher status. If there was a way get rid of the displaying of post numbers, and just leaving the ranks up, then there may be less incentive for people to make stupid posts. Plus there well be less prejudgement on the quality of posts based on the number of posts that that person has.

my 2 cents...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jepp, i agree