Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cj's tips (a lil weird)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note:Just pumping this stuff sr8 from my head onto the computer so sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense

Here's some things that I used to do at school:
The watch: I got a kind of expensive looking watch for christmas, and i have noticed that not only does it make you look somewhat more appealing but it also can be used for other reasons.

With an expensive or large watch you can use it as a "mirror" and look at other people in the room to see if they are giving u any attention (Ie: staring)without being obvious. The key is not to making it look casual and it takes a little practice to master, but there is nothing like the feeling of someone staring at you to boost your confidence

For you more "educated" dj's i know you have heard of something (i think it is called submodalties but I'm not entirely sure) The thing I'm talking about is when you link actions to feelings and certain actions break states such as depression or whatever. If you have a color changing watch then you can change colors according to your move and if you feel down just try and berak the state (hard 2 explain this one)

A good driver's licensce is vital because when you are feeling down or think that you aren't loooking good, you can just pull out ur license and *booom* you are back to feeling good again.

Good EC is not how often you do it as opposed to when and how you look. I thin the key to good EC is mostly timing. For example if you are in Health class, discussing female contraception, it is prolly best not to go for some EC :)The best times I think are when the hb has gone to the bathroom or has periodically left the room, because even if you haven't looked at her all lesson, looking when she comes back shows that you acknowledged her present and noticd when she left. Also if she leaves the room her mind is clear, so when she returns and she can start thinking "Did he just look at me when I came in the room"

I cannot clarify this enuff: Match the state of your target unless you are trying to bring her out of depression, if she is sad with her head tilted to the side than you should maybe rest your head down also, stuff like that helps more than you'd imagine.

To all you people who feel like they are constantly being watched by someone else in the room, if you would like to steal a stare at someone then just act like you are playing with a pen and it hs your full attention and have the pen facing the target, then u just stare at the person while twirling the pen and you can stare to your hearts content....

All just off the top of the dome, sorry if it doesn't make sense to you

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a comedy thread???

BTW what the hell is EC?

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact ....

I didn't know we bash on people that try to give tips nowadays...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less pu$$y DJ more attention to schoolwork.

Why are you bothering to look around the room with a watch? Be a man, take a glance around! If the girl just looked away, who the hell cares?

Stop using color changing watches to get you out of depression :confused: . Try making yourself happy.

Become a DJ, and before that don't giveout advice

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Note:Just pumping this stuff sr8 from my head onto the computer so sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense

Good for you...

Here's some things that I used to do at school:
The watch: I got a kind of expensive looking watch for christmas, and i have noticed that not only does it make you look somewhat more appealing but it also can be used for other reasons.

ok.....

With an expensive or large watch you can use it as a "mirror" and look at other people in the room to see if they are giving u any attention (Ie: staring)without being obvious. The key is not to making it look casual and it takes a little practice to master, but there is nothing like the feeling of someone staring at you to boost your confidence

Who cares if youre being obvious?? I hate to say this but youre gay.

For you more "educated" dj's i know you have heard of something (i think it is called submodalties but I'm not entirely sure) The thing I'm talking about is when you link actions to feelings and certain actions break states such as depression or whatever. If you have a color changing watch then you can change colors according to your move and if you feel down just try and berak the state (hard 2 explain this one)

Shut the hell up about mood watches and just make yourself happy.

A good driver's licensce is vital because when you are feeling down or think that you aren't loooking good, you can just pull out ur license and *booom* you are back to feeling good again.

Oh my lord, what the hell kinda advice is this? Maybe it works for those chronicly depressed, which might be why it works for you?

Good EC is not how often you do it as opposed to when and how you look. I thin the key to good EC is mostly timing. For example if you are in Health class, discussing female contraception, it is prolly best not to go for some EC :)The best times I think are when the hb has gone to the bathroom or has periodically left the room, because even if you haven't looked at her all lesson, looking when she comes back shows that you acknowledged her present and noticd when she left. Also if she leaves the room her mind is clear, so when she returns and she can start thinking "Did he just look at me when I came in the room"

No, the best time is when youre in health class and theyre talking about sex. Dont be such a pvssy.

I cannot clarify this enuff: Match the state of your target unless you are trying to bring her out of depression, if she is sad with her head tilted to the side than you should maybe rest your head down also, stuff like that helps more than you'd imagine.

What the fuk are you talkin about? Maybe its just me, but i dont mess with depressed chicks.

To all you people who feel like they are constantly being watched by someone else in the room, if you would like to steal a stare at someone then just act like you are playing with a pen and it hs your full attention and have the pen facing the target, then u just stare at the person while twirling the pen and you can stare to your hearts content....

Or you could just look at them, very simple.

All just off the top of the dome, sorry if it doesn't make sense to you

No more from you, youre done.