“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Circumcision conversation

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
She cheated, those were her actions and you’re still obviously hung up on or thinking about her after you get a new woman.

A cheater doesn’t mean you’re not good enough. It’s not your fault…

Start to turn the sexual animal inside you on and forget the past…
I thought I had fully dealt with it all. And I understand and agree with what you’re saying. But some things are deeeep beneath the surface of our conscious awareness.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Keep on improving flow - that's your only true purpose as a man and it's what will ultimately make you happier.

Be result oriented.

The narrative that humans have a unisex brain is a myth created by feminist.

We already intuitively know that girls are different from boys - mind blowing news huh?

Focus on the masculine energy for therein lies ur strength.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Keep on improving flow - that's your only true purpose as a man and it's what will ultimately make you happier.

Be result oriented.

The narrative that humans have a unisex brain is a myth created by feminist.

We already intuitively know that girls are different from boys - mind blowing news huh?

Focus on the masculine energy for therein lies ur strength.
Yea true words. Appreciate your inisight in this thread man. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Shouldn't it be easier for you though? An ex(NPD but some truth to it) told me essentially that intellectual men are easily replaceable.

I don't view myself as easily replaceable even in that sphere but as a general rule yeah sure they are. Thats why I have so many intellectual male friends and so few women (though more than most).
It not easier. I realize that y'all think we have it made, that men are plentiful, but quality intellectual men are not plentiful.

Mediocre men, (apartment dwellers/renters with no retirement, who don't see their kids and blame their ex, yet they act like they are Chad) got those a dime a dozen.

Men with their sh1t together, financially, intellectually, emotionally - very rare.

It is what it is.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Sucks to be circumcised you lose more sensation from all those nerve endings
 

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2014
Messages
3,621
Reaction score
2,624
I don't think circumcision affects if a woman gets wet or not.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Apparently it helps with a natural lubericatoon because of the skin moving?? I don’t know.
No.

Natural lube is all on the woman and MANY factors can influence it. Foreskin is NOT one of them - unless she has a 'thing' for foreskin, and the idea/sight turns her on
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
No.

Natural lube is all on the woman and MANY factors can influence it. Foreskin is NOT one of them - unless she has a 'thing' for foreskin, and the idea/sight turns her on
Interesting. She’s says she can fee the difference. Have to take her word for it, I guess
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Interesting. She’s says she can fee the difference. Have to take her word for it, I guess
Did she feed you that line about the foreskin 'organically causing lubrication' during sex?

As opposed to her being cognitively turned ON by the foreskin, and THAT causing extra lubrication....?
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Did she feed you that line about the foreskin 'organically causing lubrication' during sex?

As opposed to her being cognitively turned ON by the foreskin, and THAT causing extra lubrication....?
I know she passionately disagrees with circumsicion. So maybe the idea of me being cut, turned her off. Me feeling less than past partners of hers.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I know she passionately disagrees with circumsicion. So maybe the idea of me being cut, turned her off. Me feeling less than past partners of hers.
She's SO not for you. If she really cared about you she would have never said anything to you about that BECAUSE it's not anything you can change and it potentially could screw with your self-image and your head.

Since she's so in love with dudes with foreskin, she should find someone with the foreskin that's going to make her happy. That or look to the person to see if he has every other quality box checked off.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
She's SO not for you. If she really cared about you she would have never said anything to you about that BECAUSE it's not anything you can change and it potentially could screw with your self-image and your head.

Since she's so in love with dudes with foreskin, she should find someone with the foreskin that's going to make her happy. That or look to the person to see if he has every other quality box checked off.
I don’t think it’s an issue anymore.
She told me the other weekend she thinks my penis is beautiful. Likes the shape/size and how it hits her spots really well.
I do think she gets in her head about some things and rather than taking responsibility she turns it in to something else or creates some little dramas. This has been seen in other aspects of her and my relationship aside from sexual. But show me a woman who doesn’t do that and I’ll show you a liar
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Sometimes, yes. I think she has some guards. Which chick isnt a bit of a pain though?
You realize that you are essentially saying you are fine with settling because you don't think you can do any better, right?

Anyways, good luck
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
You realize that you are essentially saying you are fine with settling because you don't think you can do any better, right?

Anyways, good luck
That’s not what I’m saying at all. I don’t believe I’m settling.

I’m just saying she can be a pain sometimes. Just like anyone. It’s niave to think a new woman wouldn’t be sometimes. Or a new guy in your case. Relationships are one of the most challenging aspects we willingly bring in to our lives.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Just lead her with ur masculine energy and she will enter ur frame.

If she's not in ur frame then issues like being circumcised or other insignificant things becomes an issue.

Those minor issues (circumcised) are just manifestation of larger issues at play.

You could look like a beast but still pull beautiful women to ur frame. You're seen this, I've seen it and other men here have seen it.

Circumcision is not THE problem.

A flaccid d1ck - now that's a problem !
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top