"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

christmas present?

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
so ya, me and my girl have only been together for a couple days and she tells her friends that she wants her first kiss to be with me. I was plannin on drivin to her house christmas day and then telling her i got her somethin, lookin her right in the eye, and then givin her the best kiss she'll never forget. then leaving and not talkin to her for a couple days after that (just to make her miss me, hehehe). Does this sound stupid or does it sound like a good idea? Im definitely not gonna buy her a christmas present. And if you think this is a good idea, do any of you all have any suggestions to make to me so I could pull this off even more smoothly?? thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Hell sounds good to me, I may do the same thing with a girl Im DJing. Hahaha, nice. What you should do is tell her you got her a Christmas present, pull out a mistletoe behind your back, put it over her, then say "Wheres mine?" Then kiss her :)
 

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Ill prolly try it with this girl on Christmas Eve. Were not going out, and she has a boyfriend, but hell, I dont care, hahah.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrsoy

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
Originally posted by WhAcKeD!
Ill prolly try it with this girl on Christmas Eve. Were not going out, and she has a boyfriend, but hell, I dont care, hahah.
better ask for a bullet proof vest for xmas then,or some brass knuckles :D
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
What you should do is tell her you got her a Christmas present, pull out a mistletoe behind your back, put it over her, then say "Wheres mine?" Then kiss her
I like that idea man. The mistle toe should add a nice effect to it. I really hope her parents arent around
 
Top