Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christ, anything for attention!!!

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never posted an update to my thread from last week. Basically there is this girl who I went out with twice last month, I've kissed her and that's about it. Well she flaked out, gave me some crap ass excuses so I ignored her. She started to invite me out to coffe shops later on and such so I went a few times, I eventually asked her our again, she initially agreed, then backed out the night before and shut off her phone on the day of the date on purpose no doubt. So I said that's it, she is freakin gone forvever, she is an attention wh0re b*tch to be honest with you.

Well she sent me a text message yesterday, again inviting me to the coffee shop of course and I didn't even answer. What does she expect? She snaps and the little puppy comes running, nope her HB games don't work on me. Now tonight I get a text message asking if I am gay? and that's it lol! I've kissed her first of all, I've talked about other girls I have gone out with, she has meet one of them for christs sake. I have no other recourse but to think she is so desperate for my attention that she went for something she knew I would reply to, just for the attention. I just said "no absolutely not".

What a stupid wh0re, I'm just shaking my head right now, hope she has fun playing games, because she is gonna be playing them by herself, or with herself lol ;)

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )

make sure this chick sees you with a little hotty sometime
Oh yeah, I've got this planned already lol :cool:

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
"she is gonna be playing them by herself, or with herself lol "
too damn funny...

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
being called gay by a girl is the best compliment you can get from them. However do not mistake being called gay by a guy v.s. a girl. if u get called gay by a guy you're probably acting gay. But with a girl when you have defeated them, they will wonder why you're not under their "spell" and begin to come to the conclusion that it couldn't be that they weren't woman enough, it has to be that he is gay.

If she asked if you were gay, u should have replied with
something that keeps her guessing. Don't forget to always have fun with whatever obstacle they place in front of you. they won't have a defence when you throw them a curve ball by making a joke out of it. C&F.

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adr3nalin, I actually thought of that a little afterwards as well, good analysis. She is probably doubting herself thinking "why isn't he calling me over and over, why has he ignored me?". So in order to not blame it on her looks, or her attitude, she made the gay comment. Of course she clearly knows I'm not so I also see this as an attention ploy just to get a response from me.

Of course she didn't ask me this in person, it was a text message so I only offered a short text reply. No chance for a smart ass reply from me in a text message, and there is no way in hell I'm meeting her or calling her so that's all she get's. Hope she enjoy's the last message I'll ever send her lol :p

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's story missing I am sure of, but whatever it is. NEXT.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go out with her a time or two. She's still inviting you and kissed you, so there's some strong IL there....

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lone_Raider -

You lost b/c you gave into her stupid mind games by replying to her silly mind-games.

Reaction score
DUDE SHE IS AN ATTENTION ***** !!!!
next her and find a greener field . you deserve it because you are a man and you are the dominant species .

LATES !!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adr3nalin
being called gay by a girl is the best compliment you can get from them. However do not mistake being called gay by a guy v.s. a girl. if u get called gay by a guy you're probably acting gay. But with a girl when you have defeated them, they will wonder why you're not under their "spell" and begin to come to the conclusion that it couldn't be that they weren't woman enough, it has to be that he is gay.

If she asked if you were gay, u should have replied with
something that keeps her guessing. Don't forget to always have fun with whatever obstacle they place in front of you. they won't have a defence when you throw them a curve ball by making a joke out of it. C&F.
I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to be called gay, by a girl or a guy.
That isn't a compliment, at all!!!!

I can see where you would twist it into a compliment - She's confused and feels it's the only explanation.

That's where I'd disarm her, by telling her I'm not gonna play the game with her. I've got a bit more balls than she assumes, and I won't be her little puppy on a leash...

She'd be like WTF? A GUY actually calling my BS!!????

That'd be better than," R U Gay?"'

"No, but thanx for the compliment.":rolleyes:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Attn W gets attn from EVERY guy. When one doesn't give her attn, the only reason could be that he is gay (in her thinking). Not that she is rude, a biotch, etc.

I tell you what though, the more you blow her off, the more she's gonna be attracted to you. It sounds as though it hasn't happened before...

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She called you gay to get a reaction out of you. I would have replied "Yes. You are a man, aren't you?" :D

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every chick in my history I had a chance to sleep with and didnt..called me "gay"..Its the ONLY explanation in the Attention Wh0re's mind that will soothe her overinflated and fragile ego.

could it be he was trying to be a gentleman? playing hard to get? had whiskey d1ck? wasnt interested??

NOOOO!

he MUST be Gay! Duh!

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT NEXT HER!!! Screw her then move on hahahahaha!