Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Choosing Signals You should Look out for

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
1. Deep Eye Contact

If a girl is “eye ****ing” you to put it bluntly—staring deeply into your soul, and she WON’T break eye contact, this is a definite sign that she’s into you.

2. She Plays With Her Hair
Not every girl do it, but when she does it’s a great sign that she likes you. In evolutionary biology terms, this is what’s called “grooming,” AKA she’s trying to make herself look pretty for The Alpha Male Chad.

Common female body language signs of attraction:

• She smiles at you often
  • She glances at you briefly but often
  • She looks away when you make eye contact with her
  • She engages eye contact with you
  • She strokes her hair while gazing at you
  • She licks her lips softly while looking at you
  • She leans in when speaking with you
  • She faces you while talking or sitting with you
  • She strokes your shoulder or hand when speaking with you
  • She laughs when you tell corny jokes
  • She fiddles with objects in her hands or near her when you're in her presence

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Read The Signs Correctly

You can't assume that a woman is interested based on those instances of body language alone. It's important to be able to read them correctly and not misinterpret her friendliness for something more.

She Stands Erect With Stomach Tucked Tightly, And Shoulders Pulled Back. If a woman stands with a tall posture, stomach tucked, and shoulders pulled back, she may be interested in you. It's a sign that she wants to appear her best and make a good impression.

She Points Her Feet Towards You. This is a nonverbal sign that may seem a little weird to you, but there's something more to the pointing foot than chance. This is a notable sign because people aren't always conscious or aware of what position their feet are in. If a woman's feet are pointing in your direction during the conversation, it may be a sign of interest. If they are turned in a different direction, or facing the door, there is likely no interest.

She Reacts To Your Touches. The reaction she gives to your touches is an indicator of how she feels about you or if she's interested in you. If a woman is into you, she will notice the slightest touch, even the platonic ones. She may blush, giggle, or flash a quick smile. If she's not interested, she may pull away or not even notice your touch.

She's Become Comfortable Enough With You To Touch You. Women will often place their hands on a guy if they are interested in him. She may graze his arm in agreement with something he said or rub his hand as a show of affection. This type of body language portrays how the woman feels comfortable enough around the man that she does not feel scared or awkward when physically interacting with a guy.

She Mimics Your Gestures And Motions.

This is one of the big signs given off by women who are interested in a man. She begins to mirror or mimic your levels of energy by talking similar to you, using some of the same expressions as you, and suddenly making some of the same movements as you. Another one to notice is that she begins using some of the same terminologies as you do, especially certain phrases. One more detail is that she is using similar hand gestures as well, such as moving her hands to emphasize something or putting her hands on hips. These hand gestures may not indicate anything, but it is something to look out for regardless.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Well......me personally,there's ONLY ONE IOI I go by......

It's when I ask a girl out and she says yes. That honestly,is the only one I care about.

All the rest of them get misinterpreted too easily for my liking.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't focus much on things she do to maybe like you, rather be aggressive if you like her and go for it, if she likes you you got you're answer if don't, she could be playing with her hair all night long but it doesn't mean sh1t.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well......me personally,there's ONLY ONE IOI I go by......

It's when I ask a girl out and she says yes. That honestly,is the only one I care about.

All the rest of them get misinterpreted too easily for my liking.
Agreed. I'll take it one further. She hasn't rejected me yet. Up until that point, everything is an IOI. No need to be on the lookout for signals.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on person as well, body language signals vary depending on individual, not always positive/negative each time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Deep Eye Contact

If a girl is “eye ****ing” you to put it bluntly—staring deeply into your soul, and she WON’T break eye contact, this is a definite sign that she’s into you.

2. She Plays With Her Hair
Not every girl do it, but when she does it’s a great sign that she likes you. In evolutionary biology terms, this is what’s called “grooming,” AKA she’s trying to make herself look pretty for The Alpha Male Chad.

Common female body language signs of attraction:

• She smiles at you often
  • She glances at you briefly but often
  • She looks away when you make eye contact with her
  • She engages eye contact with you
  • She strokes her hair while gazing at you
  • She licks her lips softly while looking at you
  • She leans in when speaking with you
  • She faces you while talking or sitting with you
  • She strokes your shoulder or hand when speaking with you
  • She laughs when you tell corny jokes
  • She fiddles with objects in her hands or near her when you're in her presence
She strokes your diick.