"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

choked

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Yep - Had it in the palm of my hand... a golden oportunity...

The hottie I've been after at work - finally not even I could have devised a better situation...

I walk to the kitchen on another floor - she says hi to me.

I say I back.

Then it comes out - she says "Wow - I don't see you often on this floor - but the last couple of weeks I've seen you several times a week, how come?"

I had the oportunity to move in - to say something funny - perhaps suggestive - but what did I do....

Ummm well I've got a meeting here at 10.....

Dumb shnittzel.....


I've got 4 chicks I'm juggling right now, and the first chick that I'm really interested in - what happens? I blow it.

Dumb - real dumb.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
i would have said, "oh, i've been coming around the same amount, you've probably just noticed how hot i am."
 

Healer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Shoulda been like. "Yeeaaah... wanna go for a beer?"
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Big deal man!
You screwed up.
Happens to the best of us.

Maybe you'll get another chance!
If not, there are plenty of other women.
 
Top