"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

chivalry

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by guardian
my friend set me up on a blind date for halloween. he told me to be very chivalrous to the girl because shes into the whole gentlemen thing. i plan on giving her a single red rose when we meet and kissing her hand... can you all think of some other chivalrous things i could do to impress her? shes hot, blonde, and rich and likes to have ***! i just need to impress her. also, do any of you have any good ideas on what to do for our date? its a double date with my friend and his boyfriend and me and this girl.


thx...
Here's my chivalry suggestion, ride up to her with a horse and joust the valet for her hand and go mid-evil on his a*ss. Other than that, I recommend NOT giving her roses, NOT being so f*cking fake. Instead, do normal courteous chivalry things (opening restaurant and car doors), be nice, but at the same to show self-respect, not desperation. This chick will know that you don't walk around with roses in your hands so she will wonder why you brought them with you, then it will occur to her that you were told to do so ergo you are less of a man ergo you are fake ergo Goodbye.
 
Top