Off topic but I thought it was funny. Someone emailed me this
>>HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
>>
>>You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like
>>sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep
>the
>>chips and dip coming.
>>--Alan, age 10
>>
>>No person really decides before they Grow up who they're going to
>marry.
>>God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who
>you're
>>stuck with.
>>--Kirsten, age 10
>>
>>WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
>>
>>Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by
>then.
>>--Camille, age 10
>>
>>No age is good to get married at. You Got to be a fool to get
>>married.
>>--Freddie, age 6
>>
>>HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
>>
>>You might have to guess, based on Whether they seem to be yelling at
>the
>>same kids.
>>--Derrick, age 8
>>
>>WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
>>
>>Both don't want any more kids.
>>--Lori, age 8
>>
>>WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
>>
>>Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know
>each
>>other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
>>--Lynnette, age 8
>>
>>On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually
>gets
>>them interested enough to go for a second date.
>>--Martin, age 10
>>
>>WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
>>
>>I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the
>newspapers
>>and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
>>--Craig, age 9
>>
>>WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
>>
>>When they're rich. --Pam, age 7
>>
>>The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with
>>that.
>>--Curt, age 7
>>
>>The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry
>them
>>and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
>>--Howard, age 8
>>
>>IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
>>
>>I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never
>>going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.
>>--Theodore, age 8
>>
>>It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone
>>to clean up after them.
>>--Anita, age 9
>>
>>HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
>>
>>There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
>>--Kelvin, age 8
>>
>>"And the #1 Favorite is........"
>>
>>HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
>>
>>Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
>>--Ricky, age 10
>>HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?
>>
>>You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like
>>sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep
>the
>>chips and dip coming.
>>--Alan, age 10
>>
>>No person really decides before they Grow up who they're going to
>marry.
>>God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who
>you're
>>stuck with.
>>--Kirsten, age 10
>>
>>WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?
>>
>>Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by
>then.
>>--Camille, age 10
>>
>>No age is good to get married at. You Got to be a fool to get
>>married.
>>--Freddie, age 6
>>
>>HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?
>>
>>You might have to guess, based on Whether they seem to be yelling at
>the
>>same kids.
>>--Derrick, age 8
>>
>>WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?
>>
>>Both don't want any more kids.
>>--Lori, age 8
>>
>>WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?
>>
>>Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know
>each
>>other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
>>--Lynnette, age 8
>>
>>On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually
>gets
>>them interested enough to go for a second date.
>>--Martin, age 10
>>
>>WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?
>>
>>I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the
>newspapers
>>and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
>>--Craig, age 9
>>
>>WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
>>
>>When they're rich. --Pam, age 7
>>
>>The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with
>>that.
>>--Curt, age 7
>>
>>The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry
>them
>>and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
>>--Howard, age 8
>>
>>IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?
>>
>>I don't know which is better, but I'll tell you one thing. I'm never
>>going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed out.
>>--Theodore, age 8
>>
>>It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone
>>to clean up after them.
>>--Anita, age 9
>>
>>HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?
>>
>>There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
>>--Kelvin, age 8
>>
>>"And the #1 Favorite is........"
>>
>>HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?
>>
>>Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
>>--Ricky, age 10