Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

child abuse - sign of a slut?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering these sluts that make up most women these days. Were they abused when they were a child, though they would never eva tell you. I see it as a sign and wondering if you guys too. Something is not clear though in how a women could be sexually assaulted by her dad or uncle and be promiscuous hopping from bed to bed as they age? What would lead them to do that?Why do they do this? i understand that these women are just totally fukked up when they get older, no matter how fine they are. They are for entertainment purposes only

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just what i see in the majority of women these days. It's only gonna get worse.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are for entertainment purposes only
That's what life is all about. But you wouldn't know that, would you? Your parents probably thaught you that life is about obedience and a bunch of other bull****. You'll die old and boring if you don't change your mindset and learn what life is all about.

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
ebach, so your telling me you'll settle for a slut?

Sluts are for entertainment purposes only, not LTR!
Good to bang em, but not relationship material in my eyes anyways. Your post tells me you'd settle for one?

Why would i change my ways of not wanting a slut as an SO? Why deal with the baggage and mental problems?

To each his own

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrankWank
ebach, so your telling me you'll settle for a slut?

Sluts are for entertainment purposes only, not LTR!
Good to bang em, but not relationship material in my eyes anyways. Your post tells me you'd settle for one?

Why would i change my ways of not wanting a slut as an SO? Why deal with the baggage and mental problems?

To each his own
Frankwang, you don't understand what Ebach is saying here.

He's not saying that you should settle for a slut he is saying that marriage is a hoax and a rule of society ment to control your thinking and subjugate you so you will buy into what someone else wants.

Atleast, that's what it sounds like he is saying and if I have studied this website like I should have then that's the general direction I believe he is coming from.

Ohh yeah, and have some fun before you die. You'll be old and cranky some day and will regret missing out on opportunities.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rgeere, that's about right. As far as settling goes, don't settle if you don't want to. It's your choice. Some people have way too high, unrealistic standards, or their awareness/perception is not up to par to their reasoning so they can't see the good when it's there. If you don't think it will work between the two of you, it probably won't. Just try to understand that people are difficult to get along with when you're first starting to get to know them. Give them a few months or years and you'll be getting along much better. THat's the hard part about relationships. It takes time to get it to work.

Everyone is the same in my book. Everyone is selfish. You seek a relationship because you're lonely believing that that will change everythign in your life. It might or it might not. If you don't get along well it won't change much. If you do you might get married and live happily ever after. Who knows. But don't hurry getting into marriage. Try to live first and see what's out there on the market. Don't be naive believing that everything will be alright after your lonlines has disappeared.

Btw, I'm not coming from reading the bible even though I do relate to many of things said in the bible through personal experience. I've been there and done that, observed, made my own realizations and rationalizations. AND! I still have a long way to go. It's life. Nothing is set in stone and nothing will ever be. The most powerful people are the ones with life experiences.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have a business? Why do you work so hard? YOu work to have money. Why do you want money? Do you need them? Do you believe they'll bring happiness? Who do you think is responsible for your happiness? Do you think you can't get women without money? Do you think you can't do what you want without money? Do you want to be a part of society? Do you know the truth about society? Most people who comfort to the rules of society are the most unhuman people. They reason but they don't feel. They don't know how to live. They don't know what life is all about. They are suicidal. They're depressed. They take all kinds of chemical to make themselves feel better and then they go work another 60 hours a week to make more money. Why? What are you going to do with that money? Do you think you'll have that money when you retire? What if you have a nervious brake down from all the hardwork and you have to use the savings/investment money to help you get better? Why not just live life from day one and at the same time try to save money on the side. Think for the future but don't think that it will bring the fantasy that the media/society wants you to believe it will. Jeez, there are so many things that you're so far away from that it's not even funny. And I don't think you can teach people these things. They have to go out there and make their own conclusions. Wouldn't it be nice to feed people thoughts and make them robots like on star track? Why would you want to be all reasonable? What's the fun in that? Do you think you'll enjoy life if you were reasonable all the time? I don't think. You should learn how to go with the flow and enjoy the emotions while they last. Next thing you know, you're 60, and your kids are just as reasonable as you are and put you in a home for elders.

Too many questions? Trust me, there are a billion more.