Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chick turnin things around on me!!!

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my last post i broke off my date with sadie and now she is turnin everything around on me and tryin to get some of my lady friends that are friends with her not to like me anymore. To let you know i was very mature when i broke it off with her and now shes tellin everyone she broke it off wit me. She also cussed me out but i was mature enough not to. She is also the type of person that could start some really nasty rumors. I just found out like 2 days ago that she has ADHD, Anerexia, and anemia (yeah shes really fvcked up).

how do i handle/counter this?
HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA, WHEN WILL IT END???? lol:confused:

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is also a warning to all the dj's, whatever you do not even become friends with a chick like this.

anyway some dude (one of her friends) im'd me and was sayin all of this sh!t. He wouldnt tell me who he is and im not sure if he lives in my area or not, i really dont wanna get into a fight over somethin this stupid. I only weigh like 135 pounds but i did martial arts for like 7 years but quit about 6 months ago.

Any advice on this or did i screw myself over??

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You will only screw yourself over if you take this abuse lying down and let her walk all over you. DON"T LET HER DO IT. She is seriously messing things up, its time to teach her a little lesson. Be a man and stand up for yourself.

Good luck man!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hummer,

I recommend you read my post in Dj Tips called "A Dj Is a Warrior"

Do not be afraid of confrontations. Just don't go looking for a fight or conflicts. In fact, you are less likely to get into a conflict if you deal with your confrontations head on.

Read the post and you'll know more of what i speak of.

I wasn't a huge guy in highschool, I was just around your size, though I am much larger now. I was a definete AFC but I did know how to avoid conflict, and even though I was C&F quite a bit, I never had any major fights. Now my ability to deal with confrontations is much better, and I am honest with people and do not fear confrontation.

Keep in mind that very few people have a warrior attitude. That means that they put on a tough face, but their backbone is not a warrior, just their surface.

Recommended reading: Sun Tzu's - the Art of War

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, also do my fellow dj's have any specific advice on how to deal with the psycho?
thanks...

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beyond the desert lies the promised land.
If she spreads stuff about you that isn't true, and then your mutual friends believe it, then they're not your friends. I had a ton of s___ like that for a long time.

My ex told her friend everything that had happend between her and I and the friend, who was supposed to be my friend as well, took it the wrong way. This happend repeatedly. So I finally quit worrying about it and I just don't care. Our mutual friend asks me to come over because she wants to ask me something. So I oblige and walk over to hear her ask with a slight smile on her face, "Do you have a problem with me?"
I tell her, "Yes," then explain myself. All she had to say when I was done was, "Ok." She is no friend of mine and I don't care.

The ones who care, don't matter, and the ones who matter, don't care. Your true friends will understand and will stand by you. If no one stands by you though, maybe you should look at yourself and see if you need to change.

Don't poke fun of her illnesses, those are things she can't help, but she can stop spreading rumors about you, and she shouldn't do that.