"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chick trying to qualify me at some party I was at...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Well, I just got back from this party, and I noticed that there was this girl there that was scoping me out from the other side of the room while I was walking outside the door. I came back and she asked me:

Her: Do you have ADD?
Me: What?
Her: You know, ADD ... Attention Deficit disorder?
Me: Why are you asking me that?
Her: I noticed you were getting up alot and going to the bathroom ...
Me: Boy, you're observant tonight
Her: So do you?
Me: No, no I'm not. You see, that can be due to any number of reasons, such as maybe I am resetless, or maybe I just have a lot of important things on my mind.
Her: Are you getting an attitude with me?
Me: [sarcastically] Me, ohh no, not me ... I'm so sweet after all.
Me: What do you think?
Her: I think that you need someone to talk to, you know, then maybe you'll earn some browny points from me.
Me: Really, are those something I need? Are browny points the standard currency now?
Her: No, but if you want to talk some browny point with me are here for the taking.
Me: I'm going to be quiet now.
Her: Ok ....

[FIVE MINUTES LATER]

*I noticed that she keeped looking at me from the corner of her eye, I look bac k at her and catch her gaze, she then looks away and giggles*

*walking over and sitting besides her looking at her face*
Me: What do you see?
Her: I think you want someone to talk to, and that you have a lot on your mind.
Me: Is that a good or bad thing?
Her: What do you think?
Me: Well, why would it not be?

Her: You just answered my question with a question, I guess that must mean you are also insecure...

Ok, I knew that that had to have been some sort of test, so I just chuckled a little bit at the fact that she just said that I was insecure and went back to watching television.

She came back later and tried taking off my hat when I wasn't looking and smiled and placed it back on when I noticed that she was there and then said "Bye" and left.

This girl has actually been after me for a long time ... When I first met her I flirted with her and she always chased after me in the hallways of the school and made sure I knew who she was.

Anyways, I'm up for criticism, so if anyone has anything that they can add that would have improved anything I said or did I'd appreciate it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
My sexy friend, were you doing the 'usual'?
Chatting up random people, making them laugh?
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
Me: Is that a good or bad thing?
Her: What do you think?
Me: Well, why would it not be?

Her: You just answered my question with a question, I guess that must mean you are also insecure...


what a stupid *****

also--

I was insecure and went back to watching television.

wow, sounds like a sweet party

is this how you normally talk to people? that whole convo seemed really weird and that chick seems annoying as hell i would have said something ****y/rude and left her
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
I don't get what you don't understand. She wants you. You wouldn't talk to her so she came up with lame shiet to get the ball rolling which shows just HOW MUCH she actually is interested in you. Not only that but she sounds witty, which makes for fun conversations if you can keep up.

Go get her, foo!!!
 
Last edited:

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
She wasn't "qualifying" you, she was being ****y and teasing you.

The whole conversation seemed somewhat pointless to me. What was our goal? She clearly was showing interest, albeit in a lame annoying way. She opened you, all you had to do was steer the ship into port.

You seemed preoccupied with looking at the surface (her being ****y) and being ****y in return instead of reading beneath the surface (she was showing interest) and acting on it.

Why not just escalate kino and get physical, it's a party after all.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Her: Do you have ADD?
Me:Why are you into that? You always seemed a bit Kinky to me.
Her: I noticed you were getting up alot and going to the bathroom ...
Me:What did I tell you about keep tabs on me?
Her: Are you getting an attitude with me?
Me:What are you going to do about it. With a smirk.
Her: I think that you need someone to talk to, you know, then maybe you'll earn some browny points from me.
Me:Your the one that has to work for my browny points and right now your not doing so hot.

Just a few responses I would have given her. It may have put you in the control of the situation. As it stands, it seems like she had control.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Her: Do you have ADD?

You: you've been keeping an eye on me for like 20 minutes now and thats the best pickup line you could come up with? i think you would have done better with offering to get me a drink
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Recluce
Her: Do you have ADD?

You: you've been keeping an eye on me for like 20 minutes now and thats the best pickup line you could come up with? i think you would have done better with offering to get me a drink
lol, good one.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
dude she wanted you BAD

if you had played your cards right i think from what went down you could have had $ex with her that night

you never got physical with her ? why ?

you didn't tell us HB? was she hot or not ?

you get her number ? she get yours ?




Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
dude she wanted you BAD

if you had played your cards right i think from what went down you could have had $ex with her that night

you never got physical with her ? why ?

you didn't tell us HB? was she hot or not ?

you get her number ? she get yours ?
What he said. She's obviously into you and you didn't follow up, even though she was trying to pick you up.

You're slow man!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
Her: Do you have ADD?
Me:Why are you into that? You always seemed a bit Kinky to me.
Her: I noticed you were getting up alot and going to the bathroom ...
Me:What did I tell you about keep tabs on me?
Her: Are you getting an attitude with me?
Me:What are you going to do about it. With a smirk.
Her: I think that you need someone to talk to, you know, then maybe you'll earn some browny points from me.
Me:Your the one that has to work for my browny points and right now your not doing so hot.

Just a few responses I would have given her. It may have put you in the control of the situation. As it stands, it seems like she had control.
Good answers ... I'll evaluate the type of mindset involved to add that sort of whit to my mental toolbox.

I really don't care if a girl thinks that she has control of the conversation. The way I see it is that the only thing that I can really have control over is myself. Meanwhile other people can have some freerange, but I don't always necessarily need to follow along with them either, unless it suits my means of course or is a life or death decision.

She seemed interested enough in me anyways the only way I could have blown the situation was by not responding at all.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Ice Cold
What he said. She's obviously into you and you didn't follow up, even though she was trying to pick you up.

You're slow man!
Actually, I am slow. I was the one who initially sparked interst in her the first place when I approached her at a pool a few towns over a month or so ago, and she has been persueing me ever since. I don't know why, but I always seem to attract the permiscuious ones who want to jump on my **** every chance they get..

Note this link I wrote a week back...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59251
 
Last edited:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
*picks up empty cup to throw at his head*

how hot was she ?

on a scale of 1 - 10.

HB?

i must know !!!

lol :D

cheers for posting the field report. good stuff. we need more of them on the boards.



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
*picks up empty cup to throw at his head*

how hot was she ?

on a scale of 1 - 10.

HB?

i must know !!!

lol :D

cheers for posting the field report. good stuff. we need more of them on the boards.



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

I would put her as a 7 om my scale, and that is generous since she is black and I am white. That's entirely normal, I've gotten active interest from about 4 other black girls this past two months along with a couple of mexican and brazilian girls... and one from another place in south america, I think venezuela.

For some reason white american girls don't seem to find me as interesting. That could be for the fact that american girls tend to act like whiny b;tchy attention wh0res and I don't put up with that crap for long.
 

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Actually I think he did a good job.

With this sort of scenario he went along with everything. He made it seem like girls hit on him all the time and he is in "autopilot". He was vague in his answers and that didn't really answer her questions which to girls is hot.

His entire dialogue was clever. I would be just a tad more ****y and ready at all times, it seems that ADD thing threw you off course. She clearly wanted you but if you didn't dig her, your a grown man and can make your own decisions. Good work.
 
Top