Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick repeatedly going through my phone

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to kick out this chick. One thing me and my friends don't stand for is going through the phone. Women think it is cute and empowering. They tell each other to do that sh*t. Its one of the most vile things you can do. That is a serious invasion of privacy. I have intimate convos with loved ones on there, other women and passwords to bank accounts. This is one of the main reasons she was demoted from girlfriend in the first place. Now she is not even a plate anymore. I was so angry.

One of my best friends broke up with his gf because she went through his phone for 3 weeks before he found out. How do you guys handle women going through your phone?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I handle it by never handing them my phone when I show them something. They can’t go through mine because I have a fingerprint ID and passcode you have to type in.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider a woman going through my phone as a sign of disrespect. I have long term plates that wouldn’t dare ask me to look through my phone, some even turn their heads away when I’m checking my phone in order to give me my privacy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I handle it by never handing them my phone when I show them something. They can’t go through mine because I have a fingerprint ID and passcode you have to type in.
I agree bro. I have two phones. One is an I phone with a lock on it and the other is a very cheap Android. I left the android in MY car. She asked me to give her the key to get something from my car, and she took the opportunity to snoop. I should have locked that phone man. I didn't really have anything on it that was too bad.

My philosophy is that if you go looking, you shall find it. In 2019 everyone has something to hide on their phone. Thats why I will never go through a girls phone. I don't wanna know what other guys she is talking to . Even if its my gf. As long as she doesn't fu*k him then I am good. Even if she does as long as I don't know and she doesn't bring me and STI, then I am good. This chick wasn't even my gf though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I had to kick out this chick. One thing me and my friends don't stand for is going through the phone. Women think it is cute and empowering. They tell each other to do that sh*t. Its one of the most vile things you can do. That is a serious invasion of privacy. I have intimate convos with loved ones on there, other women and passwords to bank accounts. This is one of the main reasons she was demoted from girlfriend in the first place. Now she is not even a plate anymore. I was so angry.

One of my best friends broke up with his gf because she went through his phone for 3 weeks before he found out. How do you guys handle women going through your phone?
It's your fault dude. Why did you give her your phone to go through?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your fault dude. Why did you give her your phone to go through?
Like I said I had forgotten that my other phone was in my car and she left something in my car. Still my fault.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women think it is cute and empowering.
That is not what they think! Cute and other bs is manipulative behavior so that you let your guard down and let her sift through your phone.

Actually this is a nesting behavior, she is trying to find out if you are a good candidate for LTR, at this point she is well into you, over 80%, practically in love. Women are smart and figured out this long ago. Men for some reason, especially here on sosuave, think going through her phone is weird, and wiretapping her is beyond weird, creepy.

It is not, especially if you're considering an LTR with that woman. Personally I'd wiretap, especially now that I know how easy it is to do, lul.

How do you guys handle women going through your phone?
I used to show them my phone when asked. Then later when I started dating multiple chicks I just started saying no, and they'd go sad and mad, but nothing major. Different spin could be no, yo're not washing my underwear, you have no business in my phone. But your question is actually what to do if she went through your phone already without your knowledge. Nowadays fingerprinting and face recornition is defacto standard. She shouldn't be able to just go through your phone even if you leave it somewhere.

You can do what women do:

Delete all your read messages
Delete all your call history
Turn your phone upside down
Don't answer some late night calls

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As phuked up as it is I cant tell you how many times men and women I know broke up after going through their mates phone cause they found blatant cheating. Like another posted said....if you go looking for dirt, you more than likely will find some. My view is most do it cause their intuition is telling them their spouse is hiding something. Or cheaters are always paranoid about being cheated on.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her going through phone just reeks insecurity from her part, but why have you put with it? Tell her to stop or that you’ll reconsider the relationship. Why be with someone that doesn’t trust you.....

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her going through phone just reeks insecurity from her part, but why have you put with it? Tell her to stop or that you’ll reconsider the relationship. Why be with someone that doesn’t trust you.....
ur right. We were broken up at the time. I haven't contacted her since and she has not contacted me either.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

#nextset

There's reasons to use password and or other encryption. Dont do the face swap or fingerprint. Use encryption code and maje sure its lower, uppercase, nunbers, and symbols. All of which amplified the complexity.

Breach of privacy is a deal breaker.