MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,678
- Reaction score
- 5,125
I think a certain number of chicks go into the sexual services industry mainly for the validation.She did mention a validation seeking phase a while ago.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I think a certain number of chicks go into the sexual services industry mainly for the validation.She did mention a validation seeking phase a while ago.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well, it's not even sex, at least in the Clintonian sense.I'm curious as to whether or not this counts as a BJ.
she has him thinking about her when she is not present.What do you mean? To create a cliff hanger, tease the guy and make him think of her (a way of creating ownership)?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It goes both ways.she has him thinking about her when she is not present.
Women don't count it on their bodycountWell, it's not even sex, at least in the Clintonian sense.
I love telling girls to kiss it. It always leads to a throater.If this is a serious question, you've lost all rights giving anyone advice on this site..