Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick kills boyfriend by putting him inside of suitcase

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at least he wasn't an incel. Better death than George Bell right? Now she has to put up another profile on Tinder and will get another desperate man when she gets out of jail.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Poor fella, to think he trusted her.

Goes to show that women can't ever truly forgive a man for something he did.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that must be a horrible death! Can you imagine barely being able to move inside there and the stress that alone creates? Then, as time progresses and you haven't eaten or drank for a long time, the realization comes that you are probably gonna DIE in there... Which will make you want to move, but you can't! It must be agonizing....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that must be a horrible death! Can you imagine barely being able to move inside there and the stress that alone creates? Then, as time progresses and you haven't eaten or drank for a long time, the realization comes that you are probably gonna DIE in there... Which will make you want to move, but you can't! It must be agonizing....
I agree it's horrible, but it sounds like he smothered.
The article said he was in there "several hours", whatever that means.
I just keep thinking what a stupid way to die.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These dumb fvcks still dont get the fact that any time you give power over you to a woman she will abuse of it.

They powertrip while being unable to see conseguences of their behaviour.
You are 100% correct. It applies on any scale.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd become infuriated and lash out and get myself a nice dishonorable discharge. I find it absolutely intolerable to be under the leadership of a woman. In the military I literally wouldn't be able to last 3 days in such a situation. I'm a pretty strategic and tactical guy, but that would cause me to blow my stack. I'm getting deja vu writing this. It must have come up before, years ago.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in the military, I think must have lost 50% of my brain cells from following orders from female officers. They weren't even orders. They were sh1t tests, lmao. I was in trouble if a female officer was attracted to me. She would sh1t test me relentlessly just to get attention.

To show you guys how retarded it looks, I'll give you an example.

There is a rule that states you should always be 15 minutes early. I'm at one post where it was physically impossible to get to another with 15 minutes to spare. Everyone who has done my post knows about it. It's been that way for decades. So I get to the next post and got scolded by a female officer about the 15 minute rule. I was surprised and even told her everyone knows about the logistical impossibility, and her reply was "That's not my problem." I was thinking to myself "What kind of fvck logic is that?"

So a week later I see her at a bar and shes grilling a hole into my head smiling. Everytime I saw her outside work, she would always grill me. But during work, she would sh1t test me relentlessly. I literally had to ask her out to get her to get off my back. And after we went on a few dates, She let me get away with everything. Like literally if I were to murder someone, she probably would have helped me cover it up. There were times when I would skip my duties and just spend all day in her office talking about nonsense.

Every single time I've seen women in charge, it's always been comical. Sh1t tests galore. Charm them, and you get away with murder.
I agree.

I wouldn't be able to take it. I'd become infuriated and lash out and get myself a nice dishonorable discharge. I find it absolutely intolerable to be under the leadership of a woman. In the military I literally wouldn't be able to last 3 days in such a situation. I'm a pretty strategic and tactical guy, but that would cause me to blow my stack. I'm getting deja vu writing this. It must have come up before, years ago.
^^^^This is woman. In high stress situations. I honestly thought the screaming was from a civilian freaking out, but no that was a trained officer lmao