Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chest Pain

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I have chest pain? What's going on? I did heavy preacher curl the day before I had this pain, now it hurts that I can hardly inhale. And sometime the sharp feeling comes in and I can't breath til' I stand straight.

I don't have asthma because I know I don't.

Please tell me my problem and help, I'm scared!

edit: forgot to put, when I swallow, it hurts a bit

[This message has been edited by KiLLer (edited 10-29-2002).]

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And even though I did heavy preacher I doubt it's preacher curl... afterall it's an excercise, not torture.

[This message has been edited by KiLLer (edited 10-29-2002).]

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh c'mon, tell me something that I can do to heal myself and how I gotten it.

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer:
Oh c'mon, tell me something that I can do to heal myself and how I gotten it.

If you can hardly breath, get it freakin checked out by a doctor. Do not expect someone on here to give u a whole freakin diagnosis and cure for your problem when even a doctor couldn't do that over the internet after reading ur paragraph-long post.

However, if you would like my opinion, I beliebe yit is probably a breast bone problem..

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't expect perfect solution and diagnosis. I just want at lease an idea, some links (like www.webmd.com) and stuff. The reason why I asked here is because it's "live". When I ask a doc, they go "money first and I'll tell you EVERYTHING" as oppose to here.

I treat everyone like my bro's here. Why do you guys always flame me?...

Anyway just give me some ideas... and if anyone ever experience it, please tell me, I can breath but when I take a deep breathe it hurts. When I lie back with my back bended a bit, it hurts, when I stick out my chest out it hurts. I have to keep it in the middle.

It's annoying and I can't keep my pride.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER MIND!

Not much helped but those who replied with thoughts that gave me some ideas (soshyopathe) I found out it's because I have heavy stress and extreme excercises.

Thanks.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw sosho, it IS virus, right now I'm sick. Thanks again.

BigManB69

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by KiLLer:
Btw sosho, it IS virus, right now I'm sick. Thanks again.

Right now youre stupid. Get a life and stop posting multiple threads at once. You remind me of a loser named gotnone.

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigManB69:

Right now youre stupid. Get a life and stop posting multiple threads at once. You remind me of a loser named gotnone.
It's post, not thread.

I can post all I want in my thread. If you don't like it, don't ever read my post again.