Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Checking interest level?

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do any of u guys have any serious ways to check a broads interest level? I was thinking flirting tips to check.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me introduce you to Legolas' famous Interest-o-Meter. For only $29.95, you can check the interest level of any chick you ever meet. The device is small enough and plugs into the chick's watch or bracelet, to measure the pulse in the wrist. From there on, it sends a signal to a meter that you carry so everytime that she sees you and talks to you, you can get an accurate measurement of the interest level.

Or for an extra $20 you can get the Interest-o-Meter Deluxe with the added option of checking many chick's interest levels at once and storing them for easy retreival. You can get statistics of how the IL has changed over time with color graphics different for every chick, so you know exactly when the relationship is almost over. Just call 1-800-MY-INTEREST to order. I accept all major credit cards and checks by phone

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Legolas you are an idiot

if you arent going to answer the question then take your krap elsewhere

espically becuase it isnt even funny

but to Buck Naked,

understand that each girl is different

when im tryin to tell if a girl is feelin me i try to hold long eye contact. If she holds it long enuf and we end up both smiliing at each other i know that its ok to make a move. This also works for me b/c i like girls with confidence

there is alot of what your asking in the bible, take some time and search through it.

also when a chick returns kino she is usually very into U

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buck.
For a start , thats a kickass netname, very George Kostanza :)

As fer yr question , often times you can just get a vibe man.Ask yourself and if your gut says yes , she's interested , then it's right.

I know that sounds a bit simplistic but there you go.

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought Legolas's post was quite humourous actually!!

Anyway back to the original post, this topic has been covered to death already these forums. Do search. Also Doc Love has done tonnes of stuff on this same subject.

Do you not bother browsing this website? For *basic* info look here:-

http://www.sosuave.com/doclove/doc170.htm

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always check interest level by checking the moistness of her panties too

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!

I just purchased LEGOLAS' INTEREST-O-METER and it actually works.

I tried it out on this one girl and the meter showed INTEREST LEVEL at only 20%. I thought it was some scam, because this girl showed all kind of interest in me. Could I have been reading her signals wrong? I thought her interest was up near 80%.

Well, I had to put this INTEREST-O-METER to the test. My first test was to ASK HER OUT!!! She said NO, but I didn't want to accept the fact that I read her signals wrong and the INTEREST-O-METER was correct.

So I paid the girl $100 to go out with me. She accepted the date this time, so I knew the INTEREST-O-METER was wrong. Something didn't seem right though, so I decided to do another one of my interest level test. This time I tried some KINO on her, and she pulled away and told me not to touch her.

I'm starting to get the feeling this girl just isn't interested in me romantically. Well it's now the end of the date and I think I'll try one more test. This time I'll try the KISS TEST. So I went for the kiss and she rolled her eyes at me and turned her head away.

Well, I'm no dummy so after she failed those three test, I've come to the conclusion that her interest level in me was actually around 20%. I was absolutely amazed that the INTEREST-O-METER nailed her interest level right on the head, but I had to find out for myself if it actually worked.

I'm going to order some more of those INTEREST-O-METERS for my friends, because they still don't know how to test a woman's true interest level in them.

Thanks LEGOLAS, that's a great invention you have there. ;) :p

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took Legalos Interest-O-Meter to my Bank when I went for a Loan! and they dropped my rate from 6% APR to 3% APR! WIthout even trying to haggle!

Thanks Legalos!

-Bob McKeester, New Hampshire

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Legolas, can you please lower the price of your Interest-O-Meter? I'm going through some financial problems, but I really want to buy it! How about a discount for everyone on sosuave.com?:D

Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Let me introduce you to Legolas' famous Interest-o-Meter. For only $29.95Tzinterest level of any chick you ever meet. The device is small enough and plugs into the chick's watch or bracelet, to measure the pulse in the wrist. From there on, it sends a signal to a meter that you carry so everytime that she sees you and talks to you, you can get an accurate measurement of the interest level.

Or for an extra $20 you can get the Interest-o-Meter Deluxe with the added option of checking many chick's interest levels at once and storing them for easy retreival. You can get statistics of how the IL has changed over time with color graphics different for every chick, so you know exactly when the relationship is almost over. Just call 1-800-MY-INTEREST to order. I accept all major credit cards and checks by phone

It also works with with the Acme Virgin o meter I made a post about earlier.

Except you're device is not available in Europe. You might want to think about making an adapter plug.

::We share the same sense of humor... scary, ain't it?::

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people have trouble with this. My previous girlfriends made it very obvious they were interested. Everything they do gives it away. The way they look at you, the way they hold themselves.

If you find yourself saying "I think she's interested..." then she most likely is. Just don't let it loop your brain. Don't start asking yourself "does she like me" all the time. I can guarentee she'll loose interested if you do that. Its your insecurity and lack of experience that turns her off. Just asume she's interested whenever you have a hunch.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warning!!!

If your Interest-o-meter is not working correctly, make sure to check the batteries and replace them with new ones if neccesary.

:D

Okay, Buck sorry for the joke, I just had to write it. But come on, had to spice things up a little okay?

Now to get to your serious answer. The only true interest-o-meter is actually free, and the good news is everyone of us has it. It is called Taking Action (TM) This one is based on nature's own law. The law is simple. It says: "males take action, females approve or reject, males back up and try again" Use this free tool to your advantage, like your own little interest-o-meter unless of course you want to buy mine :D Make sure to tune up the tool everytime you use it so that nature's law chenges to "males take action, and females approve." To change the law, you have to rely on a tuned up intuition which only comes from practice and nothing else.

Happy tuning :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surfboard;
It was working right you were just holding it upside down!!

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought of something else regarding interest level. A lot of guys use interest level for the wrong purposes. I used to do the same thing. What they do is use interest level to decide whether or not to make a move on the girl they're with. Why is this wrong? Well because it keeps you focused in your head thinking instead of looking at the girl to see what she's doing, and enjoying the process.

The reason why you'd want to use the interest level is to gauge her response to you. I mean you see a girl who seems to have high interest in you, and you can take advantage of that. And when you see that she has low interest you can cut your losses and move on. If you used the Take Action tool all the time without thinking, you'd be more of like a fool. It is a delicate balance between knowing when to be persistent and knowing when to cut your losses. Use good judgement.