Check out what this girl wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the first time in a long time I actually agree with Wyld (I have barely read any of wyld's comments since the whole "Suggestions and Feedback incidence") and Wescott. Now this is a strange world after all:D

Although I couldn't read your "wake up call" other than Aequeatis's wonderful wake up call. Calling someone a b!tch that you don't even know. It is not very mature of you to do that.

Although you guys can do whatever you want (the great thing about democracy is freedom of speech).

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... ok, point taken...

Originally posted by comic_relief
for the first time in a long time I actually agree with Wyld (I have barely read any of wyld's comments since the whole "Suggestions and Feedback incidence") and Wescott. Now this is a strange world after all:D

Although I couldn't read your "wake up call" other than Aequeatis's wonderful wake up call. Calling someone a b!tch that you don't even know. It is not very mature of you to do that.

Although you guys can do whatever you want (the great thing about democracy is freedom of speech).
LOL:D ok ok, maybe the "b!tch" part was going overboard.... i just... sometimes... get carried away:( :D

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is not about Wyld. It has gone way off topic. Let's try and stick to the original post.

If you guys want to discuss Wyld's general opinions and attitudes then start another post. This post is about a 17-year old girls blog entries.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's pretty pathetic when you have to go around harrassing people for no god damn reason, ONLINE NO LESS
You choose to make your blog public, and you choose to let people comment on it. Youre the only one at fault here.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that's pretty funny

what a life for her ehh?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to address to you: GO TO HELL. Secondly, just die.
That's rather redundant, as you can't go to hell without dying. So all you really need to say is "go to hell". Or perhaps start off with "die", and then move on to "go to hell", thus emphasizing that you want the person not only to end up in hell once they die, but to die right now.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Pretty surprised.

The "ideals" are touted so broadly on here that the quiet members are the only one's upholding them.

To "not give a phuck" as so many posters put it, would also include "not giving a phuck" what others do. When you respond to posts that raise an emotion in you, you "have given a phuck." It's a contradiction in fact.

What makes your reality better than her's?

Just because something is 'made public', is not the automatic right to disrespect it. We travel on roads, highways, bridges, buildings, people even park cars in public locations...we entrust to the higher reasoning order of man. The first mistake is your mistake. The second, our own. It's a fact of life 'these' things happen, and her reaction might have been uncalled for, but by no means did she create a website expecting her life to be put under scrutiny any more than any other "supposed DJ" does here.

A-Unit

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Re: How about this...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Its called giving her a wakeup call so that maybe she will realize that she is living in a dream world and then she just MIGHT wake up and face reality... before she learns the hard way:rolleyes: Its constructive "harassment" as you put it:D ;)

Laterz...

Thats not your job to do. So do you think its your God-given right to give every girl who is living in fantasy-land a reality check? How is it affecting you? You dont even know her. Just let it go, laugh and move on. Let her be.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Why don't you leave me alone?

Originally posted by texass

I also find it amusing how a bunch of men with no balls.. (and I use the term "men" loosely here) ... can sit around surfing blogs letting an 18 year old's entry provoke such pointless internet drama. What kind of message are you sending people? "Hey, we need our asses kicked."
Couldn't have put it better myself m'dear. This isn't high school boys, where we laughed at the fat girl, made fun of the nerd. I was under the impression that we were all mature here, obvioulsy i was mistaken. This website is going down-hill fast.

laugh it up boys.

P.s. You guys make me laugh, if this happened to you (someone trolling your blog) you'd be on here btching so fast. "look what some woman did to my blog. Why do all women hate me?" It's become cliche, but "go outside and live your lives"

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Fcuking bunch of losers. Some of you guys have some serious growing up to do.

~ªêQµïTª$~, you're a $hit heel beta male. Bullying little girls doesn't make you an alpha.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahaha!!!!

Originally posted by Teen Spirit
Fcuking bunch of losers. Some of you guys have some serious growing up to do.

~ªêQµïTª$~, you're a $hit heel beta male. Bullying little girls doesn't make you an alpha.
LOL!... I'm loving this.. keep'em coming, chump:D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Uh Penkitten you're missing the point. Like in my reply, she most likely meets guys all the time that do all those things she "wishes" for, but she DISCARDS them. That's the lunancy of it all.

But you're right she'll mostly likely end up in several crappy relationships but by her own choice, not because no good guys came along.
no ketistix, you missed my point, which is everyone has a wish list, and just because you got a link and read some young naive girls wish list, doesnt mean everyone needs to wake her up. life and time will wake her up.
i beg to differ with you on the fact you think she meets perfect guys all the time. for if she did, why would it be in her wish list?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
Well penkitten just realize...

No Pain, No game.

I think most of us came here because we were in pain...and now we have game!
i realized no pain , no gain before you could crawl haha.

and i am thinking this girl has a different interpretation of no pain no gain , which is why she is doing blog entries and not on a site for relationship problems or self motivation.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
no ketistix, you missed my point, which is everyone has a wish list, and just because you got a link and read some young naive girls wish list, doesnt mean everyone needs to wake her up. life and time will wake her up.
i beg to differ with you on the fact you think she meets perfect guys all the time. for if she did, why would it be in her wish list?
Duh because women say one thing and do another. They reject the nice guy they claim they want, then go on claiming "gee, I wished I could meet a nice guy." If women respond to the bullshyt like she was "wishing" for, then guys would be doing those things. It's implausible that some AFC hasn't give her those things and she didn't summarily reject him. It was a f'ing blog, if we want to respond to it we will.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Duh because women say one thing and do another. They reject the nice guy they claim they want, then go on claiming "gee, I wished I could meet a nice guy." If women respond to the bullshyt like she was "wishing" for, then guys would be doing those things. It's implausible that some AFC hasn't give her those things and she didn't summarily reject him. It was a f'ing blog, if we want to respond to it we will.
I'll take this opportunity to point out that there ARE some girls who DO respond to the things she listed. How do any of you know that she isn't one such girl? The fact is, you DON'T know. And it's NOT your "call" to judge whether she is or not because you do NOT even know her.

No matter how you slice it...posting crap on her blog was both immature and uncalled for.

That is all.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough arguing now!

hmmmm...... You know what.... maybe the WAY in which we tried to "wake her up" was a bit harsh, but for G0D SAKES, I think you people are making a bigger deal of this than SHE is. never the less, I bet you that those replies from us DID in a way "wake her up", as harsh as it was. I say again, I went to the link that was pasted here on SoSuave in this thread, I saw what she had to say, and after recovering from my laughter I decided to "wake her up", but at the same time it angered me that she wrote such bullsh!t, so at the moment I might of said something a little too harsh E.g.: when I called her a "b!tch" at the end of my reply, but I DID admit that it was over doing it in my previous reply, though. So what I am trying to say, is that my intentions were right/good, but the WAY in which I tried to "wake her up" were maybe wrong to an extent. Now would you babies please cut out the arguing about this and go find a more constructive thread to reply to, we see your point, you see ours, now instead of arguing like little babies, just drop it already.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
^^^^above poster^^^^ is a whiney b!tch
^^^^above poster^^^^ is trying to start a flaming war, *yawn* ...

Typical woman... always looking for something to start arguing about... well, u can have fun arguing with yourself, because i dont have time for AW like urself. U want my attention? ur not gonna get it by calling me names, sorry.

Laterz...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this topic has come to a tragic close. I can't believe there are over 50 posts and hardly any discussing the real issue.

Discussing the feelings, writings and inner thoughts of a teenage girl could have been interesting but it has degraded into a flame war.

We really need to learn how to treat each other better.

Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.