Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chatGPT

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a few videos on Tik Tok today, about chatGPT (one specifically from Jordan Peterson), an 'Artificial Intelligence' chat interface, where you can ask it anything, and you can get an immediate response. For a giggle, I've been getting it to write short stories, and here are a few specific to this forum:

chatGPT

Write a So Suave forum story

"The So Suave forum was a popular and lively online community, filled with men who were looking to improve their dating and relationships skills. It was a place where men could share tips, advice, and experiences, and where they could learn from one another.
As the forum grew in popularity, it attracted a diverse and vibrant group of members, all with different backgrounds and perspectives. There were those who were experienced and confident, and there were those who were new and unsure.
But despite their differences, the members of the So Suave forum all shared a common goal: to become better men and to achieve success with women. And as they interacted and learned from one another, they made significant progress and gained valuable insights.
Over time, the So Suave forum became a thriving and supportive community, a place where men could find camaraderie and encouragement. And as they helped and supported one another, they formed lasting friendships and forged powerful bonds.
In the end, the So Suave forum was more than just a forum, it was a brotherhood, a place where men could come together and help each other achieve their dreams and their goals. The end"

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Write an incel story

"He was an incel, a lonely and isolated man, shunned and rejected by society. He had never had a girlfriend, or even a date, and he had given up hope of ever finding love or happiness.
As he drifted through life, consumed by his bitterness and his resentment, he became increasingly angry and bitter. He blamed women for his predicament, and he ranted and raged against them on the internet, in forums and chat rooms filled with like-minded individuals.
But even as he found some solace in these virtual communities, he knew that it was not enough. He longed for real connection and interaction, for the touch and the affection of another human being.
And so, he set out on a mission, determined to win the hearts and minds of the women who had rejected him. He studied and practiced, learning all the tricks and techniques that he believed would help him succeed.
But as he tried and failed, time and time again, he became more and more desperate. And in the end, his anger and frustration boiled over, leading him to lash out and to do the unimaginable.
The world was left to wonder how such a tragedy could have happened, and how someone so full of hatred and resentment could have slipped through the cracks. It was a cautionary tale of loneliness and isolation, and a reminder of the dangers of hate and anger. The end"

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Write a Red Pill story

"He was a man who had always followed the rules, a man who had played by the book and lived a safe and predictable life. But as he approached middle age, he found himself feeling unfulfilled and unfulfilled, with a nagging sense that there must be more to life.
And then he found the Red Pill.
At first, he was skeptical. The Red Pill seemed too good to be true, a promise of enlightenment and empowerment that seemed too incredible to believe. But he was desperate, and he was willing to try anything.
And so, he took the Red Pill.
As he swallowed the capsule, he felt a strange and powerful energy coursing through his veins. Suddenly, he saw the world in a new and different way, with a clarity and insight that he had never experienced before.
He saw the lies and the deceptions that had held him back, the false narratives and the propaganda that had kept him trapped and confined. And he saw the truth, the raw and unvarnished truth that had been hidden from him all along.
Empowered by this new knowledge, he set out to change his life, to break free from the chains that had held him back and to forge a new and brighter future. He was no longer a sheep, blindly following the herd. He was a lion, a fierce and independent thinker, ready to take on the world and to claim his rightful place.
And as he walked the path of the Red Pill, he knew that he would never be the same again. The end"

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This made me laugh!

Write a So Suave song

Here is a sample So Suave song I came up with:

Verse 1:
I'm the king of the club, the man of the hour
I've got style and grace, I've got power
I walk in the room and all eyes are on me
I'm the man they want, the man they need

Chorus:
I'm So Suave, I'm So Smooth
I'm the one you can't resist, I'm the one you'll always choose
I've got the moves, I've got the charm
I'm the man you've been waiting for, I'm So Suave

Verse 2:
I'm the life of the party, I'm the one you want to be near
I've got the wit and the charm to make you laugh and cheer
I'm the one who knows how to have a good time
I'm the man who knows how to make you mine

Chorus:

Bridge:
I'm the one who knows how to treat a lady right
I'm the one who knows how to make your heart take flight
I'm the one you've been waiting for, I'm So Suave
So come on and give me a chance, let's make some romance

Chorus:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, this is gold. Thanks OP. I have been playing around with ChatGPT too and it's quite mind-blowing.