Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chasing Game

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Floods me with attention then she disappears only to reappear when I wont chase her,

She tries again I call twice, then walk away, no sooner do I walk away when she emails

I wait 3 days to reply, now she does not reply after 2 days

do I have an attention ho on my hands, I am ready to walk away for good

Veracity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like both of you are playing games. Call her on it or end it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You are giving attention and then taking it away from her, so she is doing the same thing to you.

Women have a tendency to mirror the behavior of the guy, especially when he's behaving in a way that bothers her.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so honestly ....you think I brought this on myself ?

I was just doing what she was doing hmmmmm

I guess I should clarify ...we did not talk when I called twice nor did she return my calls thats why I walked away

Last edited:

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not supposed to chase her, she is supposed to chase you... see what happened when you didn't chase her, she began chasing you...

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion only the girls who have chased me have been easy and not what you would bring home to your mother ....... I think a 50/50 thing would be better

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I'm in the exact same position with my high school crush who's been playing the chasing game with me for 6.5 years! That's 6.5 years! I deleted her # in Jan and she got angry last night over aim at me for throwing it away, so then I was dumb and tried to get her to come over when I got tipsy last night. My buddies told me to man up and be direct. So I did but she played the chase game and then went to sleep after leading me on over several suggest SMSs. The next time I talk to her I'm going to tell her how it is.

Metro, you're probably old enough like me to not play the immature chase game. So do what I'm going to do next time: be direct. If you don't like the results than say something along the lines of "have a nice life" - in a sincere way. Cut your losses, revaluate your game and move on.

Flakes are the worse to have around. There's partial attraction, but no balls in either court to make anything official.

Here's some timeless David D words: "Attraction Isn't A Choice." If she was sincerely interested you would know. She's keeping your around as plan B until someone better comes along and loves your fleeting interest. Heck, I admit I've been doing that with mine and feel quilty for it because I wanted action. Not a good foot to start a relationship on. :eek:

*edit* Sexual tension is necessary, but pointless if it never develops into anything more intimate.

Last edited:

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
in my opinion only the girls who have chased me have been easy and not what you would bring home to your mother ....... I think a 50/50 thing would be better

How you would like it to be and how it "is" are two very different things...

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
METRO: We only chase what runs away from us.

Stop chasing her. The only reason you feel this girl is worth the mental effort it took you to start this thread is because you aren't spinning enough plates. If you had more options this girl wouldn't even be a consideration for you and every time you chase this girl it only confirms for her that you lack options and therefore confidence.

Now go read this and come back to respond:

Plate Theory

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Rollo for the link .....

for the posters that claimed " we both were playing games " yes and no I only waited to respond because suddenly I was not the priority I was before and I will not chase her.

My conclusion and take this as you may :

( 1 ) she's scared in which case chasing her won't do me any good
( 2 ) she's playing games in which case I won't be chasing her
( 3 ) she lost interest in which case I wont be chasing her
( 4 ) I slipped a few rungs down her priority list in which case I wont be
chasing her

You ask me it's number 2

there is one clear answer and one clear action I must take

START SPINNING MORE PLATES

Peace Out felllow don juans

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go, Metro.

Go get your ROLL on!

I'd like to add on reminder about plate spinning:

It won't work unless the plates you spin are as valuable to you as the one you're trying to forget about. Indeed, make sure you pick women who are attractive enough to hold your attention like this last one did. Do this, and you'll be cool (I've been there Bro'.)

The biggest roadblock I've ran into while working Rollo's plate spinning plan has been the lack of available quality women to spend. My tastes are pretty particular. So sometimes the time spent finding worthy plates to spend is when your resolve is sorely tested.

Once again, yet another reason why many here say it's good for you to ALWAYS have a stack of plates sitting on the shelf nearby...just in case.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is 1, 2, 3, & 4. ALL because you were chasing her... stop chasing period and learn to be a challenge.... bottom line: chasing lowers interest level, all the reasons in the world for her game playing don't matter when you lower her interest level.. just my 2 cents...

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the plate spinning theroy .....

I've come to the conclusion that whether I'm spinning 1 plate or 7 plates does not matter .... the attitude that one gets from plate spinning is the key and not how many plates you're spininng ........

I agree Open mind and never again will I chase a female when I was younger I did not mind the chase, screw that I'm the prize they need to be chasing me