"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Change the sosuave.com (main page) logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blabla

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
The guy's face looks cartoony. (in the top left corner)
Make the logo into the discussion form logo (the girl with the tilted head).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Attractor

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Bulgaria
I also don't like the logo image. In principle, I liked the old style of the website more than the new one.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's a thread going on in the Suggestions and Feedback forum about this.

BTW, I agree that the main page needs to be changed, but so does the forum layout.

Sky blue and white is for baby boys, not MEN.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by squirrels
Sky blue and white is for baby boys, not MEN.
That was the EXACT same thought as I had when I saw the new forums the first time! :eek:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
lol...the front page..changed and I didnt know.

they dont even need that.

all you need is the forums and the bible!
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Closed.

Originally posted by squirrels
There's a thread going on in the Suggestions and Feedback forum about this.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61229
Originally posted by squirrels
Sky blue and white is for baby boys, not MEN.
I have never understood this gripe—probably because I don't use the baby blue and white:
  1. Go to your user control panel ("User CP" in the menu above).
  2. Edit Options.
  3. Scroll to the penultimate option and select "Red" instead of "Default."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top