"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Change how you identify yourself and you change your life

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Tony Robbins has a great audio series "Lessons in Mastery" and he talks about the power of identity on the first tape.

When you tell yourself "I am shy"....that becomes your identity and everyone has a very powerful tendency to act consistently with their own identity. Be very careful about the words you put after the statement "I am". Those words will shape your life.

For example, there was a time in my life (elementary school), when I had a good social life, I had fun birthday parties, and I even talked to girls (but back then, girls weren't quite "Girls!" in my mind). In some ways, I had more confidence with girls in 3rd grade than I did in my first year in college. How does that happen??

My identity was one deciding factor. In elementary school, I think I identified myself as a normal kid. I wasn't "shy", I didn't spend alot of time analyzing things (like I did later on), I didn't give myself intricate labels like "avoidant personality disorder" or "socially anxious person".

Dig out some old photos of yourself and see how your identity has evolved. One photo I had forgotten about showed me with a group of friends outside an amusement park. We were doing these ridiculous and fun poses near the ticket area. Just acting goofy. Yet not caring what others thought about us!! Amazing, at that moment in my life, I didn't care what others thought about me. I could be a goofy 10 year old and be happy, yet 10 years later I'd get self conscious even going to the post office.

If you label yourself as "I am shy, I am depressed, I am lazy, etc", that's exactly what you'll be. But ask yourself...is that the essence of who you are? Is that really who you are, or are you capable of much more?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I completely fvcking agree with you!

It made me realize something too.
 

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
1
Location
Planet of the Apes
So true, but on the flip side it makes you realise if you start repeating positive affirmations to yourself then you WILL eventually believe them. The human brain is quite 'dumb' in the way :)
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
At neurosemantics.com , (an NLP site), there was this great article about how to play "The Brain game". Its a way to dramatically improve your habitual thoughts and your life.

My mini epiphany, after reading the article was....your brain is stupid!! If you feed your stomach garbage, at least it knows how to vomit and get rid of the garbage. But if you feed your brain garbage, it just stays there, and the more you repeat it, the more you believe it.

Your brain isn't interested in quality thoughts. It just takes thoughts and goes where ever it wants to go with them.

Be mindful of what you feed your brain!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

5am

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
St.Paul, MN
Originally posted by StockTrader
I didn't care what others thought about me. I could be a goofy 10 year old and be happy, yet 10 years later I'd get self conscious even going to the post office.
That how I'm starting to act now, I need to change. Thank you for that post.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Great Fukin post man! Kudos to you motherfuker!
 
Top