Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Change and Small Town Living

hotcypress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of the lessons (thats what i like to call them) by Smooth or Matrix or Retsam and am really amazed at these guys stories and experiences.

Hopefully in the same way i might be able to help some people out with this.

Living in a small town and going to a small high school can really challenge one's becoming of a don juan.

I found this site about two years ago. I never felt the need to post questions because if you read the bible it answers everything. When I found this site I had just ended a relationship with this girl because she liked my best friend and I could easily tell. I wasnt being paranoid because the day after I broke up with her, she went out with him. I was totally lost. My best friend is a short and chubby guy and I couldnt fathom how she chose him over me. That led me to this site and this site has led me many places.

I started high school last year and my results were great. I had a hot girlfriend who really was one of those different girls, the ones that see through alot of the high school bull****. I had made plenty of new female aquaintances. Everything was going awesome. My band played in front of the whole school and tore the roof off.

Welcome, MR. CHANGE
This is when our friend and enemy reared his head. My girlfriend became erratic and distant, mainly because she was having problems with suicidal friends and school. I broke up with her because I wasn't having fun anymore, and what is a relationship worth if you aren't having any fun?

Well since my grade only has 350 people in it, word spread fast about how I supposedly broke her heart when she was down. I couldnt be caught dead with a new lady friend. I started questioning everything because I couldnt answer anything. That was at the end of school. Now its almost the end of summer and I havent made any progress.

UNTIL TONIGHT

Tonight I realized that no matter what I've got to roll with the punches and not give a ****. I considered changing my style because I thought it was ugly. This guy I hung out with kept telling me I had no game. My environment was bringing me down. I realized that people that say that I'm unattractive and dont believe I have any game are either jealous or blind. I let those stupid things get to me and my confidence that I had built up. They carved up my self esteem into a ****ing ice sculpture and then melted the ****.

Your best friend is yourself. It doesnt want to see you fail because it would itself feel better. It doesnt tell you that you are unattractive to see you get angry. The Way of Don Juan is a lonely ass road and its full of potholes. I feel closer than I have ever been before. Have I scored yet? No. But I feel like I have improved myself and thats what is important.

This is to the new guys: Dont give up because you get there and then drop like a hotcake. If you want a kiss then get a ****ing kiss. If you want to get laid..get laid! Rejection is nothing. I drive a car everyday and that can hurt you way more than rejection trust me. Not everyone is the most attractive mofo in the world so use what you have and make up **** that you dont. You dont think you are good looking? Meditate on yourself being with the hottest girl and her complimenting on you. Mindset is key.

All come here to find the key to women, Most find out that they were dead wrong, Some fix their problem, Few become enlightened and share their knowledge.

Aerix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Read man. My old school only had 120 in the grade. My new school is going to have 600.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. These four years will be over MUCH sooner than you think and if you let crap like that stand in your way that's four years wasted. After you graduate, you will (at least I hope) move away, not only from the town but from the repuation you had in HS. People at college or the workplace don't care what you did in High School with that girl, or how you broke her heart. They care about what happens NOW, and that is what I'm sick of seeing on this forum. People complaining "oh, she broke my heart and now my reputation is ruined, I'm never going to get out of this pit of despair." All I have to say to that is: Shut. The. Hell. Up. If maybe you were out their working to make your image/reputation better, or doing something else beneficial considering it won't matter in a few weeks/months/years anyways, you could have something going for you.

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too true

Man, I live in a small town and my parents are now moving to a SMALLER one. Ha ha. You know what Napoleon Hill said though, 'destiny puts out adversity to test men to see if they are fit in their role in shaping history'.