Abnigh9
Master Don Juan
Hey I got a challenge for you guys.
I want to hear what you guys have to say for this "Boy" if you met him in real life, starting the conversation from "Hi".
I want to know what you guys would do if you were him.
Two questions.
And please, speak from reality/experience, not philosophies. I need reality. I want possibilities too! Thanks!
Why am I doing this? The sole purpose... well two purpose, I'm bored, I'm happy (basically free of financial trouble) and just want to learn more and two, my kids. I fear for my kids.
Well let's get it on with the "story".
I present a "Boy" name Johnny who is only 17. He is still in high school and he has not changed much. He's very smart but no so good looking.
In fact, he has braces on. He's only 5'5 (the average height of men I believe) and he needs glasses but doesn't like to wear them (or doesn't). He's also hard of hearing (but he wears the one you cannot see). He stutters sometime and has trouble with his speech (no, nothing wrong with his physical part, just like stutters or freeze up). He's an introvert and is shy as you can tell. But he is willing to try to get girls and be able to have sex with the girls on the first day (yes! this is possible!).
Here's the thing, he tries his best to change the way he dress (in fact, he follows a trend; urban wears~ eckos, sean john, etc).
He tries to work out and stumbles upon www.bodybuilding.com (I'm making this person up and the site up, so don't take it upon me; the site don't work and there is no such person so don't bother try to click on it or search for such person
)
He is not getting any tang as he wants (he wants quick ONS basically), what is he doing wrong? He also doesn't have any friends in terms of general circles, all the people he just say hi and bye with and that's it. In school, he's always in the front because of sight and hearing and he ignores everyone else when he can.
Thanks! To those who participated!
I want to hear what you guys have to say for this "Boy" if you met him in real life, starting the conversation from "Hi".
I want to know what you guys would do if you were him.
Two questions.
And please, speak from reality/experience, not philosophies. I need reality. I want possibilities too! Thanks!
Why am I doing this? The sole purpose... well two purpose, I'm bored, I'm happy (basically free of financial trouble) and just want to learn more and two, my kids. I fear for my kids.
Well let's get it on with the "story".
I present a "Boy" name Johnny who is only 17. He is still in high school and he has not changed much. He's very smart but no so good looking.
In fact, he has braces on. He's only 5'5 (the average height of men I believe) and he needs glasses but doesn't like to wear them (or doesn't). He's also hard of hearing (but he wears the one you cannot see). He stutters sometime and has trouble with his speech (no, nothing wrong with his physical part, just like stutters or freeze up). He's an introvert and is shy as you can tell. But he is willing to try to get girls and be able to have sex with the girls on the first day (yes! this is possible!).
Here's the thing, he tries his best to change the way he dress (in fact, he follows a trend; urban wears~ eckos, sean john, etc).
He tries to work out and stumbles upon www.bodybuilding.com (I'm making this person up and the site up, so don't take it upon me; the site don't work and there is no such person so don't bother try to click on it or search for such person
He is not getting any tang as he wants (he wants quick ONS basically), what is he doing wrong? He also doesn't have any friends in terms of general circles, all the people he just say hi and bye with and that's it. In school, he's always in the front because of sight and hearing and he ignores everyone else when he can.
Thanks! To those who participated!