"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Challenge or stay away?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I've started talking to this girl on Tinder and now we've moved to Snapchat and Texting. Shes Spanish and technically illegal here. She says she wants marriage before sex even though she has already dated an American man and was having sex with him.

She says he was a drug abuser and bad person and she didnt want to end up stuck with a guy like that again. So she decided she would wait until marriage with the next guy.

I've been talking with her for a week or so before meeting. I travel for a living and I'm waiting until I working closer to her area before I initiate this meeting. That meeting is coming this Sunday. How do I approach this meeting? Do I even entertain this meeting. Should I just simply say it wont work because it could be a waste of time?

Shes very attractive and a hard worker who seems to have good legitimate values. I definitely want to try to spin this plate further and fvck her. I'd just like some more experienced advice here before I proceed.

All replies appreciated!

I lead. She follows or next.

Dtate location and time. Tell her to come. Smash or next her.

Snapchat is to vet oyt fatties and acquire nudes to avoid false accusations.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top