"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Cell Phone vs. Home Phone

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I read an ariticle of Doc Love's recently that said whenever a girl gives you her Cell Phone number it means that she has low interest. If she had high interest she would have given you her home number. I was thinking in my head that it's a little more opposite than that. Anyone have any input?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

slickone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Scottsdale, AZ
Cellphone allows her to screen caller by caller ID. Also you can leave AFC msgs on her cell voicemail and no one but her will know.

Home number allows others at home to hear your answering machine msgs or maybe even pick up the phone.

A little hint if you don't want someone to know it's you do a *67 before dialing the number, works even on cell phone calls.
 

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
I don't think it's worth making a big deal about. Some girls aren't at home alot so they give out their cell so you can be sure and reach them. If you find it's hard to get a hold of her then she's telling you something regardless. Alot of times girls will give me both numbers: this is optimal because it says: GREEN LIGHT in bold face neon script.
 

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I dont really think that matters.

TD posted something about calling a girl twice in a row. For exa:

Call the HB. If she does not pick up, call her right back. I have had success with this. Give it a try. Everyone is doing it.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Depends on the culture. In Australia you just assume you'll be getting the mobile number.

Of all of my number closes, I've only ever gotten cell numbers, except for one girl who forgot her cell number so gave me her home number instead.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Doc Love is wrong about this, ignore what he says about "phone this or phone that" there are no "rank levels" as he purports it to be. If a girl gives you a number, and she picks up when you call (or at least returns your voicemail in a timely matter) it's all good!
 

Diaoz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
nope

Well over here, no one gives you their home number after you hook them up, even if they have high interests...for a variety of reasons which has already been brought up. Well, of course as you get to know her better, and even go steady...expect to get her home no., if you don't get it, there's some serious problem.
 

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Here in australia, and espeically with Asian people, parents are stict on relationships. So since we all possess cell fones, its more safer to call cell fones then home fones.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Disco
I read an ariticle of Doc Love's recently that said whenever a girl gives you her Cell Phone number it means that she has low interest. If she had high interest she would have given you her home number. I was thinking in my head that it's a little more opposite than that. Anyone have any input?
Thats the fvcking DUMBEST thing Ive EVER EVER HEARD..... Especially if you are a student because then most people only have cellphones and if not cellphones have become one of the most personal things people have.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ali_g

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
I'm actually a firm believer in some of Doc Love's overall theories about women. But the cell versus home # issue, I disagree with him on this one. I don't think it really matters. Ultimately whatever # you get, you'll be calling her up and asking her out. Those factors mean more in the scheme of things than whether it's a cell or a home #.
 

Blowfish

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Othello
Australians - please call them mobile phones. If I see an Australian calling them "cell phones" again I'm gonna be seriously pissed.
Habbits... plus I'm not full on Australian
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I've had one experience with a girl who gave me her cell number who was not that interested. She still went out with me, and after that, I wasn't that interested in her either. The cell phone is a total kiss off maneuver for chicken sh*t girls who feel bad about turning you down in person. Personally, I'd rather have her tell me straight up to my face.
 
Top