Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Casual colognes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently have Mania and of course acqua di gio.... i was thinking of adding either Dolce & Gabbana or Le Male to my collection but I came across an article that said these were too be worn with a suit, they don't really go well with jeans..... well jeans is all I wear, I don't even own a suit so is that true?
If so what are some good casual colognes? Seems like all the best ones are really formal... or does it not matter?

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dolce and Gabbana, and Issey miyake are both great.

I wear Issey Miyake to school, and Dolce to parties and dates and stuff like that.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So wearing these high-class scents with jeans and a button-down or just regular clothes is alright? no suit required?

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, you dont need a suit, i wear them with my school clothes. I get compliments all the time.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cologne is cologne, you can wear it with anything (or nothing). However, virtually everything about cologne has been discussed to death on the forum. Try searching titles or message bodies for 'cologne' or some variation thereof.

Status
Not open for further replies.