Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Careers

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys want to be when you grow up? Just curious. I want to either be a corporate bighead, a stockbroker, or a politician.

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
A property tycoon hopefully, when I get good at it I may even learn how to spell it(thats if I spelt it wrong). I would also like to be a politician because Im a good liar and I have an interest in politics(sort of).

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://florida.echoices.com/

Go to High School>Interest>Take 180 question quiz
Says I should be either
Adjustment Clerk
Administrative Service Manager

I want to be a politician because I love politics, or I'd want to be a entertainer like Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i love digital arts...and I am decent at math.
So i'll probably end up being a architect and selling work on the side.
yay.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is eventually gunna be moved to AE.
Nah cause most other people on this site already have jobs, right? But anyway, this is a nice list, is that all? I just wanted to see what kinds of ambitions and interests are around.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets change the thread around:

-What does everyone want to study?
-Where do you want to study it?
-What do you want to do with it?

I am accepted on a near-full ride to Babson College, outside of boston mass. Its a Management school with a large international population. I plan on going abroad at least three times, interning at least three times, and completing two concentrations (ie, business related minors): entraprenourship and international business. I hope to secure a job with a consulting firm in a large city (anywhere but in the southern US) work for two years, go to grad at the most pristigeous program possible, then climb the corperate ladder. As soon as I am struck with a great idea, some inspiration, Ill start my own company using the skills and connections I developed accomplishing the above ^^. I also plan on studying engeneering and IT one semester a year, just to keep up on things. How about you guys?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna be an investigator cause im always analyzing stuff. Eventually id wanna be in the fbi, dea or something like that. Id also like to be a property investor or whatever.