Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Care less, less stress

Disciple_5573

Reaction score
Did you ever notice that you get your heart broken or feel disappointment and stress only over things that you place high value on? Which car would you feel more worried about crashing a BMW or a hoopty? It's the same with women. Recently, I've been looking back at many of my past experiences with chicks and I've drawn certain conclusions.
1.) Chicks always wanted me more when I wanted or cared about them less.
2.) Things with chicks just seemed to happen more naturally when I didn't care much about the outcome.
3.) The less value I placed on a particular chick, the less stressed out I was about her.
4.) The less I cared about losing a chick or about not getting her, the more relaxed, confident, ****y, charming, and natural I acted (natural in the sense of not trying to please her but treating her as just another thing).
Here's an example. Several years ago, I briefly dated this chick that had a pretty face but her attitude wasn't up to what I really wanted. So I began to want her less and not care so much about saying the right thing to her or trying to please her,
or care what she thought. In other words, I began to value her less. I noticed that as I cared less, I felt bolder, more free, more confident, and less tolerant of any of her bullsh*t. I didn't care if she called or not, how often I saw her or not, or even if she walked out the door and never came back. Let me tell you something. When you reach the point where you can have a pretty chick with you and she could tell you she was leaving and never coming back and you genuinely don't give a rat's a$$ and even offer to hold the door open for her, you'll possess true power. Treat the ones you are very interested in the way you treat the ones you have only some interest in. Don't treat that pretty girl like a 10, treat her the way you'd treat a girl with an average body, that looks okay but is nothing to brag about and although she looks good enough to hit, if you didn't bang her, you wouldn't lose any sleep over it. If you can do that, you'll have more peace of mind not to mention your interactions with chicks will go a lot better.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true Disciple!

Thanks for the tip.

BTW. Are you the same guy who posted as disciple? If so, welcome back!

Legend

Disciple_5573

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don the Legend:

What's up Don the Legend!! Thanks for the positive response. Yes I am the same guy who posted as Disciple and it is good to back with my fellow Don Juans and Don Juans in training. In life, things have a funny way of coming full circle and sometimes you have to go back to your beginnings in order to move forward. Do ya feel me on that? Gotta go, take it easy buddy! Good hunting to ya!

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is it's hard to treat(pretend) her like nobody when she indeed is a 10 and you are 100% interested...

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a nice tip and all. but i agree with what loveprefect said. Help us out, ya?

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

It is easy to despise what you cannot get.

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, let's try this again

"she indeed is a 10 and you are 100% interested"

so, she is a 10, right? just imagine that you woke up in the morning next to Britney Spears wearing only her smile, took a shower with Nicole Kidman, and got your sack lunch handed to you from your topless maid Jennifer Connelly before you went to work/school. then you meet this girl for lunch. are you still going to say she is a 10? well, no, she is just a girl.

so, you are 100% interested, right? well, if you are so 100% interested, and you bumped into Anna Kournikova who wanted to be your love slave, who would pay to fly you to the Bikini Islands and make mad love with you in the cool crashing surf, you would turn her down. because you're 100% interested in this girl, right?

would you agree that you may already be placing too high a value on this girl, and to paraphrase Disciple, already worrying too much about crashing your BMW?

I like to use the Aesop fable of the Fox and the Grapes because it helps me from treating this woman as a "10" and keep my focus on other things. if the grapes are easy to get (hence, a natural flowing relationship), thats fine. if I can't, then there is something wrong with her. nobody is a "10", nobody is perfect

I have flaws, and so does everybody else. that is why you will hear some people say "shes not good enough for me, Im moving on" around here. they are crying "sour grapes", which there is nothing wrong with. just pick up your lazy ass and walk down to the next bunch. and for heaven's sake stop jumping up and down, you look like an idiot.

nice post btw, Disciple

[This message has been edited by xyzzy (edited 05-27-2002).]

daredevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xyzzy:
ok, let's try this again

just pick up your lazy ass and walk down to the next bunch. and for heaven's sake stop jumping up and down, you look like an idiot.

Great analogy xyzzy, just stunning