Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't take girls seriously after red pill.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says guys, I can't take anything girls say or do seriously anymore, I've been seeing this girl for a 5 months now and i am constantly getting told why I don't show my feelings and why I dont tell her I love her etc. Over Christmas I was at a few Christmas parties and on both occasions there was girls hitting on me who I know have long term boyfriends, what I'm trying to say is does anyone else get these comments from women they are dating? as I think there's no going back now, no marriage or moving in with chicks for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says guys, I can't take anything girls say or do seriously anymore, I've been seeing this girl for a 5 months now and i am constantly getting told why I don't show my feelings and why I dont tell her I love her etc. Over Christmas I was at a few Christmas parties and on both occasions there was girls hitting on me who I know have long term boyfriends, what I'm trying to say is does anyone else get these comments from women they are dating? as I think there's no going back now, no marriage or moving in with chicks for me.
What caused you yo not take them seriously? It cant just be red pill programming, but perhaps your observation over time? How did you get to this point of view?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asked about feelings show ot and build/grow the trust admiration and respect from there as its a great start point. Red pills are about the girls who stray/didn't show emotion/flakes etc.. Dont over analysed.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
What caused you yo not take them seriously? It cant just be red pill programming, but perhaps your observation over time? How did you get to this point of view?
Think it's a number of things, but seeing the way girls are acting when I'm out has really opened my eyes it's like they don't give a damn and its just a joke but they say they love there bfs etc you can't believe what comes out there mouth in my opinion, also a few months into dating this girl I've been dating we went to a club and my mate and her were dancing all innocent until my mate told me she said to him is there anything she can't ask me, meaning she basically wanted a threesome with me and my mate ever since that night I knew nothing could be serious between us.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think it's a number of things, but seeing the way girls are acting when I'm out has really opened my eyes it's like they don't give a damn and its just a joke but they say they love there bfs etc you can't believe what comes out there mouth in my opinion, also a few months into dating this girl I've been dating we went to a club and my mate and her were dancing all innocent until my mate told me she said to him is there anything she can't ask me, meaning she basically wanted a threesome with me and my mate ever since that night I knew nothing could be serious between us.
These girl are retarded, don't assume they all the same mate.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This and your other posts tells me you need to improve which type of women you’re around.
Red pill isn’t about not trusting or believing women. It’s about understanding and knowing what’s actually going on with women. Improving your self and in turn the world around you.
Where you’re at now is the heavy end of NGAF about anything, which is normal after adopting a new perspective from the old. Falling away from the Disney outlook of relationships is a high fall. Who wouldn’t be angry after falling off a roof and surviving?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
As the title says guys, I can't take anything girls say or do seriously anymore, I've been seeing this girl for a 5 months now and i am constantly getting told why I don't show my feelings and why I dont tell her I love her etc.
I agree.

Women are much better with game playing than men and only do want benefits them.

Which is another reason to do what’s in your best interest at all times. Doing what’s in the best of the girl you are seeing is what Hollywood movies are made of.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On of the benefits of being below the radar is that saying "I love you" to a girl is just as cheap and meaningless, in and of itself, than if you say nothing at all. It just enhances the experience to open yourself up. I mean I don't get what anyone would be losing if you tell a girl what you want her to hear if she's nagging you about a non-financial issue, it's like whatever right? As long as she isn't asking for your money then it doesn't mean anything that's coming out of your mouth.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I just don’t believe them anymore. It’s been a long while I felt any connection with women and I’ve had sex with some of them.

Serenity

Reaction score
i am constantly getting told why I don't show my feelings and why I dont tell her I love her
Is she right though? Do you have any feelings towards her?

does anyone else get these comments from women they are dating?
I don't. In my cases it was the other way around, the women being cold.

There's a difference between being "red pilled" and becoming jaded. Being red pill means you're well aware that women can fvck you up, you're prepared and have a way to deal with it if the bad scenarios arises, but you don't assume it for every damn girl. Being jaded is all of that plus a lack of faith in the opposite sex altogether, a good portion of prejudice and automatically regarding your own sex or more specifically yourself as superior. Once you go there you indeed will not come back easy...

Save this girl the misery of having you stringing her along, whether you care or not. As a bonus you'll get rid of the nagging. Then go out to fvck women without pretending like it could be anything more than a brief moment of physical pleasure.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completely understand the frustration. Women do this all the time. Booty call type status until she gives you the “what are we/you don’t love me” talk, followed by you taking her more seriously only to find out she’s a major hoe.

Only way to overcome it is to always make yourself the priority. Also have a life you can be content with and feel good about. Women come and go and the more you truly don’t need them, notice I didn’t say don’t care about them, is when they start wanting to hang around long term. The problem is most women have been conditioned to go jump on another c*ck rather than work on a relationship. You could be the most desirable man imaginable and still won’t be able to overcome what a woman does once she’s been turned out. Sl*ts can’t be trusted because they have no control over their actions anymore. Just endless nonsense trying to fill a very deep and dark void within themselves. Nothing you can do about that.

Trying to turn a hoe into a house wife is a very real thing a lot of guys try to do before they ruin their lives.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing that many guys miss imo

Girls are DIFFERENT than men

What i call "red pill dissonance" occurs when men get stuck on the fact that women respond to and want different things than men, rather than just understanding it and accepting it and working it to your AND her advantage, i.e guiding the relationship to be better.

There's no reason to not tell your girl you love her, or show your feelings.

But the point is you give those things from an honest place, not needing anything in return.

Women aren't as strong as men are, they evolved to have a different skillset for survival than us, and YES this can result in some sketchy behaviours but that's on a spectrum from girl to girl.

If you are at the stage where you aren't taking them seriously, are holding out emotionally etc, you may want to look into why you are doing that, because it may well be a deep down fear of getting hurt etc.

There's nothing "alpha" about being cold to your girl

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing that many guys miss imo

Girls are DIFFERENT than men

What i call "red pill dissonance" occurs when men get stuck on the fact that women respond to and want different things than men, rather than just understanding it and accepting it and working it to your AND her advantage, i.e guiding the relationship to be better.

There's no reason to not tell your girl you love her, or show your feelings.

But the point is you give those things from an honest place, not needing anything in return.

Women aren't as strong as men are, they evolved to have a different skillset for survival than us, and YES this can result in some sketchy behaviours but that's on a spectrum from girl to girl.

If you are at the stage where you aren't taking them seriously, are holding out emotionally etc, you may want to look into why you are doing that, because it may well be a deep down fear of getting hurt etc.

There's nothing "alpha" about being cold to your girl
Well said.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies it's appreciated, has anyone experienced dating a new girl who hasn't added you on Facebook? Every girl I have dated or been in a ltr with has tried to add me within days her Facebook status is still showing single my mate told me is this a red flag?