Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't Seem To Get Beyond First Base With This Broad..

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo fellow DJs.

I'm having some difficulty with a close friend of mine. We are definately getting closer to each other physically, but she seems to pull out after awhile.

Had her over night at my house a couple weeks ago when my parents were out of town. We flirted all night in my bed and there was tons of rubbing and massages being done. She'd put her hands down by my boxers and squeeze my nuts, but all I could get her to do was take off her bra. I gave her a nice massage and had her nearly orgasm twice. But when it came to me getting close to her face, or legs/ass/crotch, she'd pull away. I layed there in my boxers while the only thing she had on was her pajama bottoms. I'd rub my crotch up against her ass, and we'd pretend to bang but that was it. She'd always be on her side, not facing me or anything, and would kinda pull away.

Also last night we were at my house watching a movie downstairs on the coutch and she did the same BS again. She was again grabbing my jeans and playing with my unit, but she wouldn't commit to anything. I didn't really make any hard moves because when i'd massage her back and try to kiss her neck, she'd pull away a little. I'd be laying behind her on the couch and we'd pretend to be banging but she'd have her back to me... she'd even moan a little bit and be like "ohh yeah!!" etc. Maybee she's just very self-conscious about her body. I'd put my hands down by her crotch and she'd pull them away. However i'd put my hands down her bra and feel up her boobs and bare nipples without any hestitation from her, she even licked my fingers and pretended to perform oral sex on my finger with her mouth... defiantely a little freaky....... so now i'm left wondering what the hell is going on!

I'd like to kiss this broad and stick it in her, but she seems to be hestitating.. perhaps this is a game? I don't want to try to kiss her and make the situation uncomfortable for her and I ...

I've been friends with this girl for 2 years and just recently we've been getting much closer, etc. We've made out before at the bar and she's always been very physical with me (ass grabs, crotch grabs, leg massages, licks my fingers, etc.)

So any tricks I could use to get more intimate with her? Is she playing a bluff or something?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get a girl into bed with you and she will fool around with you but won't go all the way and won't even tell you why means one of two things.

1. She is a prude/virgin and is nervous about doing the deed. So you have to make her more comfortable about it.

2. (More Likely) She is a huge tease.

Maybe you should try making her work for it harder. Deny her the oppurtunity to fool around with you the way she does. In fact decrease the amount of times you see her. Whatever you do make sure you get this one thing into her head.

YOU ARE A ONE SHOT DEAL, AND IF SHE BLOWS IT THERE IS NO TOMORROW WITH YOU.

-Grey Fox

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greyfox,

Nice advice man. I figure i'll be with her later this week.. if this behaviour comes up again should I just come clean and see how far I can get.. if she pulls back than i'll completely stop touching her... and if she grabs me again be like "i don't want to waste my time playing games like this.."

Hrmm.. if she is a big tease than she is one hell of a tease.. I've never had a girl tease me to the point where i've grabbed her tits, ass, kissed her, had her grab my balls/shaft, squeeze my ass, fake ****ing, and give mad massages.... if this is the case than she is a pretty HARDCORE TEASE...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is afraid she'll "ruin the friendship".

You guys have been pals for 2 years, she depends on your friendship and realizes that after you guys do the deed you are "Lovers" and not "Friends". If the romance fizzles out, so does a valuable friendship. She wants you, but doesn't want to risk loosing you in a few months.

This is just MY opinion, other opinions may differ. :)

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
She is afraid she'll "ruin the friendship".

You guys have been pals for 2 years, she depends on your friendship and realizes that after you guys do the deed you are "Lovers" and not "Friends". If the romance fizzles out, so does a valuable friendship. She wants you, but doesn't want to risk loosing you in a few months.

This is just MY opinion, other opinions may differ. :)
Ironic, that is one of the biggest myths people believe, that if they get it on they can't be friends any longer. It's hogwash.
That's exactly what husbands and wives end up being after several years togerther, and learning multitudes about each other.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox
If you can get a girl into bed with you and she will fool around with you but won't go all the way and won't even tell you why means one of two things.

1. She is a prude/virgin and is nervous about doing the deed. So you have to make her more comfortable about it.

2. (More Likely) She is a huge tease.
You're forgetting another possibility.

I'd put my hands down by her crotch and she'd pull them away.

She's a man, baby!

By the way, as far as "bases" go, you're past first base. You're almost to the shortstop.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i was wondering what this dude was talking about, him and his one big first base

Seriously occupy her hands elsewhere when you reach for more pleasurable areas. I guess it is easier for me to say and do it, as I've taken several martial arts and am familiar with body mechanics.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Seriously...her mother probably told her to make you work for it. ;)

She obviously wants to be pleasured if she's grabbing your "unit" and pretending to hump up against you. But remember the "anti-slut" defense. She doesn't want you thinking of her as just another sex-toy.

Just keep trying. If she checks you away, then go back a step, then try again after you "heat her up" more. After a while the inhibitions break down unless she's REALLY strong, in which case it may take a little while before she becomes that comfortable with you. DON'T use force on her or guilt-trip her or anything like that. It's not about controlling her, it's about setting her free. :)

If you're putting too much effort into it and she simply will NOT go any further, as Fox said, she's either dead-set on "keeping it for the right man" or she's teasing the hell out of you. At that point you need to make a determination as to which she is doing and whether you are content to "wait." If not, then it's time to back off.

I actually miss working through those "tease" sessions...you think of creative ways around the ASD and have fun pushing the envelope. When a girl's down for whatever right away, it just takes the fun out of it. :D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Seriously...her mother probably told her to make you work for it. ;)
ROFLMAO

Why don't you just ask her wtf is up?

I don't know how to deal with this. One girl did it 3 times, then we talked, she couldn't say anything coherent so I had to next her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Heh...which raises the question...is it necessarily a BAD thing if a girl doesn't "put out all the way"? Again, it depends on what you're interested in. ;)

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys,

I figure i'll try to go as far as possible, back away, then try it again. If she persists and she isn't "loosening up" than i'll totally pull away and let her know that "im not down with these games"... I'll do it subtly and she'll probably end up wanting my touch again.