"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Can't read her signals...HELP!!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
asxx,

Sorry buddy, dont' take it personally but it's what you need to hear man. It's the absolute truth. Your problem isn't in reading her signs correctly or incorrectly, it's the fact that you're trying to figure out a girl, who is PAID to look good and throw out signs to guys. It's hard enough to figure out a girl who isn't in that position. There's nothing wrong with liking her, just realize that her signs are not credible. Just go in there swinging, man. Do your thing. Pretend I'm right behind you kicking you in the ass. The ONLY way you're going to find out the truth is if you get out there and advance. Advance, advance, advance. Getting the number is next.

-Blitz
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

asxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Location
Ontario
I forgot to add that I've known this girl for four years and not until this year have we really started talking and it was her that instigated every interaction...it all started when I made a sarcastic remark about signing me up for the yoga class which made her laugh. At he time, I tjought nothing of it until the weeks that followed she started giving me more attention.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Would you number close already!!! This is the most pathetic heep of bull**** ive even read! Get some balls and go in for the attack. I was out this weekend and asked for a number from a girl ive seen twice after making good conversations and she said no she has a boyfriend. Am i upset? No. Actually i feel a hell of alot better. Id rather be shot down than wondering if i ever had a chance with her anyday. Just do it you wont regret it!!
 

juzzy25

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I still remember one article and Ive stuck by this one.

It was titled "Dont become a blithering blob of insecruity"

The MAIN POINT of it was that you over-analyse SO MUCH that 1) you completely forget to close 2) become so obsessed with her actions that even the slightest negative sign you beast yourself up on and the circle continues, to the point where you beat yourself up over stoopid things.

The best way to solve it said was to ASK HER OUT!!
 
Top