Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant keep girls after first time sex, need help bad.

jba1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the story. See HB8 at grocery store. Approach and invite over to pad for ****tails. She says yes, arrives at 8:00pm. Things go great. We end up having sex, she orgasms from my oral stimulation, says its so sexy when a guy goes down on a girl. We sleep until about 6:00am and do it again. Everyone seems happy. I have to go to work so we say goodbye and almost end up doing it again but abort because I have to go, can’t be late no matter what. She says "Id like it if you call me". We also set up another meeting for this Sunday. She agrees and seems excited. We even talk about doing it on the beach. This is Friday morning. So i call her Saturday to say I had a good time and its like Im talking to a different person different girl. Doesn’t know if she "can get together on Sunday after all." I, having some experience with women, know I'm starting to sink. But don’t know why, kind of depresses me. Anyway she says "call me on Sunday". I know its going bad but call anyway. Surprisingly she actually answers. Were both on cells and it getting very bad reception so I say Ill call her back when she stops in about 20 mins. Well she doesn’t answer even though she surely knew it was me. I leave message. Still haven’t heard from her. Don’t think I will. This is the third time recently that I have laid a girl and it just ends. How can I try to save this? What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look when a girl just hops into bed with you that you don't even know and its not even a date. She probably is interested in one thing. So these past three women have just wanted sex from you and thats it. So you gave it to them and there ended the challenge. Next time you pick a girl up, take her out some place other than your "pad" and just say no to sex. Make her work for it, normally I would say congrats at getting them in the sack. But you sound like you want a relationship, and just giving sex away is no way to start one. See women think sex in a relationship is special, if you start off your encounter with sex, there really isn't anything special there. Sounds silly but thats how a lot of things with women can be.

-Grey Fox

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he just has a small dyck?:p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you have bad luck with the girls you meet or you are doing something wrong....

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"See women think sex in a relationship is special, if you start off your encounter with sex, there really isn't anything special there. "

To my chagrin.......I know about this all too well.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her anti slut defense is on full blast. She has probably over analyzed your situation and given herself all kinds of bad advice. In my experience women will convince themself that you are the "bad guy" and you "forced" her into sex. Chicks lie to themselves and pretend like they are victims, even though they want sex as much as we do. Instead of just enjoying the sex, culitvating a relationship and seeing how things play out she would rather blame you for her actions. She has probably convinced herself that there is zero chance you will ever respect, like or trust her so she feels guilty for giving it up so fast. The most likely scenario is that she has a boyfriend or significant someone and either feels guilty for cheating on him or sees you as just a fling.

My advice is call her, leave a message stating how much you enjoyed her company and that you look forward to seeing her again. If she never calls back then move on with your life. If she does call back, and you really do want to get to know her or you just want to keep banging her, you might wanna ask her out on a date of some sort. Try to talk about everything but sex. Make her feel like you wanna get to know her mind. The convo should be engaging and stimujlate her mind make her feel like you want to get to know her mind and "its not just about sex."

Chances are its probably too late. So be prepared to just let go.