"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Can't Believe I said that eh?

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
nay luck man. fvcking afc friends...i love em and i hate em... one minute their making a fool of themselves, the next they're making a fool out of u.

back in the afc days i remember doing the exact same thing ure afc m8 did
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
You blew it by going overboard.....Being aloof and ****y is one thing...It opened the door for you, instead of walking through it, you decided to shut is for yourself...AFC friend didn't help...You could have recovered by saying something to the effect of her having to prove herself for your time...
 

Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
DankNuggs you are probably right. I panicked and decided to remain ****y. Hmm you learn by your mistakes.


But I think you guys will find it extremely funny that my week has gone from Shytty to Shyttier :D

Hb 8 told HB 7.6 that I was playing both of them. HB 7.6 was very happy to tell me where I should go despite the fact I was cool and calm. I used DankNuggs idea and still blew it :D hahaha

Life is Good :p Now I have to find a girl to go with or go with my mates which is almost as good :D Ahh the great mysteries of life... some times you are swimming in pvssy and sometimes you only have you hand

hahaha
 
Top