Can you pay monthly payments on College .. Like you would pay a lease on a APARTMENT?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because Iam thinking of going to college but the thing is I dont want to save money .. I really just want to pay it month to month no down payment

Is that possible and what is common for paying for college anyone in here in college and how are you paying for it?? WHAT METHOD

.. Because i doubt anyone can just pay college upfront

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in Beverly Hills it should be no problem to pay it. In my country, you have to pay right from the start.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the school. Most major universities don't let you pay on a monthly basis.

The University that I attend has a plan where you can pay your tuition in 4 equal payments that are automatically deducted from a bank account.

Ask the school bursar if they have any options like this

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most common answer will be student loans (while the debt may put you off, you could start paying them back right away and keep the costs down).

IF it was an inexpensive enough school, you could put it on a credit card and pay that off over the year (higher cost than the above).

unclebob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know at the UC schools here in Cali you can defer your payments to monthly installments hope that helps