Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can high smv guys build a 'harem'?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious points to consider here.

High smv (looks, personality, intelligence, social skills, attraction) guys can obviously get more girls, better girls and make them happy. In the modern West there are many women who cannot find a husband or decent LTR and hence are single and alone in their 30s. These girls have high standards.

For a high smv guy, do you think it would be worth to build a kind of harem with say 3 girls. In such a scenario they are all living together in a big family. The women will work on their careers and basically fund the living situation. For the guy he can take himself out of needing to work outside the home and basically lead this ship as his job. His work would be to provide other things to the group rather than a paycheck, ie start some businesses, social, political work etc.

For the guy who is high enough smv or alpha, it is better to aim for this goal than just aiming to increase notches and go through women faster. Polygamy is no big deal in todays world with all the different novelties out there anyway. Women will go for it but obviously it is situation dependant.

I'm kinda trying something like this but with only 1 group and I havent heard anyone else doing it so seeing what people think.

Basically I am saying Alpha is about having multiple women contribute to your goal while you keep them happy instead of spinning plates or maxing notch count.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make them live together. Keep them separate, but you are allowed to have them each know there's another girl in your life. I've seen guys who literally hold hands with a girl in front of his other side dishes. They know, but they also know their place. It's a weird thing, but thats only cause we guys aren't use to living like kings with women at our feet. Our feminist environment trained us well.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is a Goal every Man on this Forum should strive towards, there is no excuse as to why we need to settle for the same scraps that the average man gets.

We need to continue to build up our SMV and surpass our competitors.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious points to consider here.

High smv (looks, personality, intelligence, social skills, attraction) guys can obviously get more girls, better girls and make them happy. In the modern West there are many women who cannot find a husband or decent LTR and hence are single and alone in their 30s. These girls have high standards.

For a high smv guy, do you think it would be worth to build a kind of harem with say 3 girls. In such a scenario they are all living together in a big family. The women will work on their careers and basically fund the living situation. For the guy he can take himself out of needing to work outside the home and basically lead this ship as his job. His work would be to provide other things to the group rather than a paycheck, ie start some businesses, social, political work etc.

For the guy who is high enough smv or alpha, it is better to aim for this goal than just aiming to increase notches and go through women faster. Polygamy is no big deal in todays world with all the different novelties out there anyway. Women will go for it but obviously it is situation dependant.

I'm kinda trying something like this but with only 1 group and I havent heard anyone else doing it so seeing what people think.

Basically I am saying Alpha is about having multiple women contribute to your goal while you keep them happy instead of spinning plates or maxing notch count.
I can be wrong but I believe this was the way of men for thousands of years during our early stages of evolution. This is also still being practiced in the middle east.

It would be a good experiment to try it on the western world. Please do let us know how it evolves and plays out. Surely there are a lot of complexities that have and will arise. Especially with modern feminism being so ingrained around the world in women and the stigmatism and effort to feminized and ridicule traditional masculinity.

PS: Quick note, I wouldn't compile a term so loose and complex as Alpha. Perhaps, in the traditional and primal sense it could apply. I do think nowadays being an Alpha man is much more than building a harem, mindset and lifestyle are big parts of that equation. I rather stay away from even using the term "alpha" nowadays for the sake of purification and clarity of traditional masculinity.

Modern Man Advice

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure one of them would poison me...and the others would stab me instead of calling the ambulance.

The only scenario I see this working is a big multifloor house with plenty of space.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure one of them would poison me...and the others would stab me instead of calling the ambulance.

The only scenario I see this working is a big multifloor house with plenty of space.
Then stomp you down.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fixed it:

Can ONLY high smv guys build a 'harem'

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible. Some guys do it like a Hugh Hefner. The women would hang out at the Playboy Mansion, it makes sense.

Average guy cannot unfortunately. I've dated multiple women before (I was upfront about it before) and that by itself caused a lot of problems because of jealousy.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible. Some guys do it like a Hugh Hefner. The women would hang out at the Playboy Mansion, it makes sense.

Average guy cannot unfortunately. I've dated multiple women before (I was upfront about it before) and that by itself caused a lot of problems because of jealousy.
The jealously part is the big one. I almost feel like you can only make a harem out of a bunch of *****s only. Non ***** women are far more selfish with whoever they nail down. Even when my girls knew that I may have another Im ****ing, they were jealous as hell. Can't help it.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The jealously part is the big one. I almost feel like you can only make a harem out of a bunch of *****s only. Non ***** women are far more selfish with whoever they nail down. Even when my girls knew that I may have another Im ****ing, they were jealous as hell. Can't help it.
Yeah, really high quality women will never be comfortable with that kind of arrangement. Even sluts get upset when they start to get deeply attached.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im glad this was brought up. Recently one of the girls I had been ****ing a lot for a while, she saw me with other women. And simply just hanging around them, even though nothing sexual was going on, was driving her crazy. We ended up breaking it apart cause she couldn't deal with seeing me with other women. It's also a lesson to me to either keep my relations more discrete, stop caring if a girl sees me with another, or whatever else.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the scenarios I could imagine this almost kind of working for some period of time are:

1. The girls are all friends and get along great

2. The girls are bisexual and having sex with each other also

3. You're like a 9/10 and they're like 6/10 so theres such a huge imbalance that you can get almost anything you want.

4. You've got an abundance of resources, so much that the girls don't feel like they're sharing you at all because you've got the time to go out with each of them every week and plenty of money to spoil them all.

But for the most part it seems like it would be more of a fantasy than a blissful reality. It's hard enough to get just one foursome, imagine how hard it is to turn your whole life into a fourway lol.

TitusRamsies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mormons do this all the time. Closest thing most modern smv men come to is spinning plates. Modern women are oft too possessive and have too many options to settle for committing to a guy with a bunch of other women. They just end up finding a stable provider and cheating with the high smv dude.

ALSO: chicks don't like being seen as sluts...so discretion is always key. Most chicks I'm with have no idea I'm seeing other women but they have an inkling.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALSO: chicks don't like being seen as sluts...so discretion is always key. Most chicks I'm with have no idea I'm seeing other women but they have an inkling.
It's like in a marriage where a woman is always thinking her husband is cheating. Except, you're not married or committed, so they have nothing to use against you to keep you locked down. They're heavily disadvantaged when the guy is independent and not tied to any relationship with her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a brief fwb who used to be in a harem. 3/4 girls and one guy all living together. She eventually left because she realized the guy was just a deadbeat

However if you’re seriously considering this, I recommend reading the book “Pimp” by Iceberg Slim. Great blueprint for how to run a harem successfully in there