Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

can catch HB's, just cant keep em'

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About a month ago, i met this girl at a club. i didnt meet her until the end of the night though. She was getting in on by this guy that i only know from going to this club. He got rejected big time. So i walked up to him and asked what happened, just to tease him. He told me that she was actin' like a b*tch. So being the drunk lard that i am, i decided to go f8ck with the girl myself.

I caught up with her as her and her girls were getting into there car. dont really remember how the convo went, other than me asking them why they were bein' so rude to my friend (even though i dont even know his name). they told me that he was stalking them the whole night and he was ugly, but i was hott!..so i tried to get on with the taller brunette (Rachel)...she said she had a bf but she thought that i was hott, and she gave me a kiss and left.

......three weeks later i was at the same club drunk, and she recognized me...we made small (drunk) talk and we exchanged numbers since she dumped her bf
...she begged for me to call her the next day...i waited 3 :D !

After i called her we talked a couple times within a couple of week time frame, then i told her that we should do something together one day...so we went out to eat , and then she wanted to go back to my place and watch a movie. Everything went well, i didnt try anything until she left which was just a kiss.

The weird thing is, i havent heard from her since then except twice 1. she called to let me know she got home okay cuz she lives 1hr away 2. i called her 2 days later and i got off the phone with her cuz she said she was shopping. She hasnt called me back since then. I called her 2 days ago and she never answered or returned my call! i am just a little confused on how a girl who was seriously diggin' me not even callin' me anymore. I will see her at the club tomorrow night, im curious on how i should act towards her. Its been a week and 1/2 now, and i havent spoken with her since so of course it will be somewhat akward when i do see her tomorrow!

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she changed her mind OR her friends changed her mind for her?

Also, she might have found someone else.

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just gotten out of a similar situation myself. HB9+ and I hooked up, and then POOF nothing.

As I was, you were probably just the flavor of the week.

Don't approach her at the club. If you do, she knows she's got you wrapped around her finger. Find another girl to flirt with. If she sees this, then all the better. This one smells of attention wh0re, so a seemingly high IL may be short lived as she probably found a new flavor of the wee.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several things that you may have overlooked. She said she wanted to go to your house to watch a movie. That should have been your cue to make a move on her, but you did not. When a girl either invites you to her house alone or suggests going to your place, it usually means that she wants to get laid.

The fact that you did not make a move on her when you had the chance may have turned her off which explains her tuning you out. I remember making the same mistake a while back with a HB (9) who also came to my house and I did not make a move. I never heard from her again after that.

Another thing, she probably sensed a little over eagerness on your part when you called her several times after she basically dissed you when she told you that she was shopping which was womanize for " Don't call me, I am not interested in you anymore".

If you see her at the club, just act non-chalant and emotionally detached, but polite. By no means confront her or mention that you had been trying to reach her. The best way to deal with these types of girls is to just give them as little attention as possible. At this point, however I see little hope for recovery. I would just forget about her and move on.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

Well...i saw her in the club. I was walking with a buddy of mine to the bar, and i get a grab on my shoulder and guess who it is...yup ...(rachel). she was sitting down waiting for the next song to play. I played it cool and just said hey..her friend was fine so i asked who she was. I payed more attention to her friend than i did her (even though she was lookin' pretty good). I did make one smart comment though that i regret. I introduced my friend and said that the one girl was cool..but (rachel) was not cool ( in a joking way). Rachel was like "ill be cool tonight...but i didnt pay her much attention and walked away.

later...i was dancin' on the dance floor and noticed her she was lookin at me and signaled me to come over but i stared...smiled..and shook my head no. I moved so i couldnt see her and next thing you know shes grabbin' the back of my arm tryin' to dance. Her friend pulled her away (why i dont know) but less than a minute after that she came back over AGAIN ...."okay ..im back!!) somethin' was goin on with her friend but she denied it. AS she was trying to dance/talk with me i was staring at this one girl this one girl that i use to talk to that i knew was on her way to talk to me....rachel noticed and said.."okay..i guess ur busy..and walked away".

I thought that i had her in my pocket..but later on in the night i saw her and figured that i would dance with her after all but as soon as i went up to her..so guy pulled her away from me..(possibly her bf) her friend saw and squeezed my arm as she went by to let me know that.

so to make a long story short..i had a great night ignoring her giving her no attention, which seemed to be working...but at the end of the night she had the last laugh cuz i gave in and looked stupid. and i still dont know why she stopped talkin to me!!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand HB club girls. I mean, I dig clubs - the music - and the party favors occassionally - going to outer extremes like Killing Zoe (not that extreme - maybe) - sometimes, but not all the time. Other times I dig being relaxed and not going out to clubs...these hardcore club chicks that are HB's need to be seen and heard and be with people that need to be seen and heard...they probably won't last. But either way, I find it hard to get them in my pocket- they never get a chance to see my lower levels >> they gone too quick.

Oh well.